13

Wonwoo fixed Seungkwan's hair and wiped the sweat running down his forehead.

"Tired.." Seungkwan mumbled, exhausted.

Wonwoo chuckled and flicked the younger's forehead making him pout. "I told you to calm down. You were a bit wild. I came early than I thought." he then clamped his belt to fix it back to place.

"Is it my fault now?" Seungkwan frowned while wearing back his shirt and pants. He's having a hard time shoving back his clothes inside the car.

"No? I didn't say anything. You were good though."

"Stop it." Seungkwan flushed. "Can we go inside now?"

Wonwoo nodded and got out of the car. He walked to the other side and opened the door for Seungkwan. Before Seungkwan can step a foot on the ground, Wonwoo crouched down.

"Hop on my back." The older said.

"What-"

"You must be too tired to walk. Let me carry you up until we reached the apartment."

Seungkwan scoffed. "Aren't you being too nice, Mr. Jeon? I might fall for you."

"You won't dare, Mr. Boo." Wonwoo replied with a soft laugh.

Seungkwan sighed. He knew to himself, ever since he agreed to their deal, his feelings is at risk. This small caring gestures that Wonwoo does for him, even though he's sure that the older does that with no deep meaning at all, worries him.

Seungkwan just nodded and hop on Wonwoo's back.

Wonwoo shut the car's door and left the parking lot to get inside the elevator. He pressed their floor number and waited for minutes to arrive.

Seungkwan's eyes were drooping. He rested his head on Wonwoo's shoulder and placed his arms around the older's neck with enough space for him to not get strangled.

"Sleepy?"

Seungkwan nodded as he snuggled on Wonwoo's neck. "Uh-huh."

"You should wash up before going to sleep."

"I will." Seungkwan mumbled.

They arrived at their apartment in no time.

Wonwoo opened the door with the key card he got inside his pocket and proceed inside. Seungkwan hopped off from his back and ran towards the bathroom.

"Hyung, can you get my towel for me?" Seungkwan said before shutting the door close and shouted "Thank you." after.

Seungkwan took off all of his clothes making him fully naked. He turned on the shower and let his body get soaked with water. His mind turned at ease but then he almost jumps from his spot when the door sprung open. He immediately covered himself with his hands.

"Here's your towel." Wonwoo peeked inside. "What's with your hands? I've seen you naked several times."

Seungkwan blinked and stood up properly. "I k-know. I'm just surprised. You can hang the towel there- Hey! Hey! Why are you taking off your clothes?!"

"I'm joining you?"

"Huh-"

"To save water and to save time." Wonwoo took a step and stop right in front of Seungkwan. "I'm tired too, don't worry. No bathroom sex for now."

"For now?!"

"Why? Don't you want to try it the next days?"

Seungkwan shut his eyes close and sighed deeply. He massaged his temples before shooting a tired stare at Wonwoo. "Can we stop talking about sex for now?"