Chapter 3

John's P.O.V.- Back to the kiss

I walked in the living room and seen Mackenzie and George kissing. I pretended I wasn't jealous. I grabbed my jacket and headed out. I got in my car and went to pick up Kaihlan. The only reason I was going out with her was to make Mackenzie jealous now she wants to date my bandmate.

"Hi baby,"She kissed my cheek.

"Hi gorgeous,"I smiled.

We had been dating for a couple of months. We arrived at the restaurant and started eating. After dinner I dropped her off home.

"Love ya,"I kissed her lips.

She waved and I drove back home. I seen Mackenzie and Ringo talking at the table.

"How was the date?"Mackenzie asked.

"Great,"I sat down next to her.

She flashed a smile.

"Where's Paul?"I asked.

"He's in the bathroom taking way to long,"Ringo said.

"Good night. I'm exhausted,"Mackenzie yawned.

"Night,"I said.

"G'night,"Ringo nodded.
My P.O.V.

The next day I woke up and went to shower. I put on a black dress, red sandal like heels, my hair curled, red lipstick, black eyeshadow, and black nail polish. I walked out and sipped some water.

"Ello, love,"George wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi,"I smiled and turned around.

"Ya look pretty, why?"

"Because I can."

He shook his head and pressed his lips onto mine.

"You're gonna get red lipstick all over-"I pulled away.

"So?"He asked and pressed his lips onto mine again.

He smiled.

"George,"I sighed.

I wiped the lipstick off of his face and reapplied it on my lips. I grabbed my purse and George grabbed my hand. We went for a walk around the hotel.

"Doll, do ya miss yer family?"George asked.

"Kinda. They were big on me going to college but in the end I'm here with you,"I smiled.

George made me wait for him. He went into a store and came back out with a red rose.

"No thorns,"He smiled.

The stem was cut and he put it in my hair.

"There,"He kissed my lips.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

We continued walking while the fans started noticing us. We finally decided to go back to the hotel.

"You look pretty,"Paul smiled.

"Thank you."

I sat down next to Ringo and we talked. John walked out in only his boxers.

"Really?"Paul asked.

"Shut it,"John said and went to the kitchen.

"I'll make breakfast,"I suggested.