Chapter 28: Wounded

Start from the beginning

Issei flew up in the air and groaned in pain. Levi was about to turn back, but noticed something in dark shadow came foward at him and attempted a punch on him.

 Levi was about to turn back, but noticed something in dark shadow came foward at him and attempted a punch on him

Levi staggered back heavily and fell down. Koneko felt exhausted after a successfully attempted punch and simply couldn't go on foward. She felt down and gasped. Levi felt absolute pain and held his face. He tried his best to crawl, but Issei stomped at Levi's leg and worsen his condition even more.

"Argh!" Levi screamed.

"Who's the weak one now? Huh?!" Issei said, summoning his sacred gear.

"Just do us a favor and die!"

Issei held out his hand and fixed at Levi. Levi gritted his teeth and tried his best to get out of the situation, but couldn't due to his condition.

But issei stopped as he listened to the footsteps closer and closer and looked at them. From there, he saw a girl and she looked to be wearing strange costume.

"Listen girl, you better get away from here. It's not safe here for you." Issei said.

The girl still came closer and now, issei and Levi could finally see her clearly. Levi instantly knew her and showed his surprised expression. Issei noticed Levi's expression and saw the weapon on her back.

"You know her? Damn it, I won't let anyone take my chance!"

Issei came forward and attempted a powerful punch toward her, but something unexpected had happened. She dodged the punch and took Issei's hand. There was awful confusion visible on his face, as he wondered what's going to happen next. Levi weakly stood up and watched. The others ran toward the site and saw Issei and the unknown girl.

"What the hell are y-"

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

Issei horrendously screamed and had a looks of disbelief before flying back

Issei horrendously screamed and had a looks of disbelief before flying back. The tattoo on her left arm was clearly visible. The others screamed as they came foward to Issei. The girl then used her left hand on the ground once again, provoking her power and created a distraction as she ran toward Levi and picked him up before running off the distance.

Last Hope Of Humankind (Highschool DxD X Oc) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara