Kind, a bit self-centered but always apologizes, very creative

Raised close to his twin brother and parents. When he came out, though, his dad was angry and told him it was just a phase. He threatened to kick him out if he ever had a boyfriend, so his mom left him and fought for both boys. Their dad was glad to give them up. After that, his mom raised him with her older brothers help.

Virgil Sanders

24 years old

5'6

Gay, trans ftm

Senior college student, studying to become a lawyer

Black hair, brown eyes

Light purple shirt, black hoodie Logan helped him make when they were 17 and 18, black ripped jeans, black eyeshadow

Shy, anxious, hates people, a tad bit clingy to Logan in large groups, doesn't like to speak much

Raised in an abusive home that caused him to be a bit clingy to the ones who helped him, aka Logan, because he needed help and Logan was there, and even introduced him to his other friends

Logan pushed his best friend out the door.

"This is pointless," Virgil groaned. "They all hate me,"

"They hate you because you're smarter then them," Logan said as he locked the door. Virgil groaned again and got into the front seat. "Quit whining and go to school, it's almost over,"

"Ugh, FINE!" Virgil said. They drove in silence and when Virgil was about to get out, Logan grabbed his arm.

"Be safe," He said softly. Virgil smiled softly and nodded.

Logan drove to the school he worked at, a middle school high school mix, where he worked as the high school math teacher, he met up with Patton in the parking lot. Patton was the middle school art teacher.

"Morning, Mr. Berry," Patton said smiling, a light tease in his eyes and smile.

"Mr. Harth," Logan made a slight bow and they both smiled and laughed.

"Oh, by the way, Roman's coming by the school to tell my 8th grade class about theatre, so be ready for him to bug you in your free time," Patton warned.

"Thanks for the warning. I better lock my classroom door," Logan smiled. Patton smiled back and they walked their separate ways to their classrooms. Logan sat at his desk and took a deep breath. Why hadn't Patton given him the time Roman would be around? They both know the others schedule and what grade they had. Patton's 8th grade class was at the same time as Logan's 11th and 12th grade class.

When Logan's class came in and he started attendance, he did the usual and locked the door so any late students couldn't sneak in.

"AW come on, Mr. B! I'm like a minute late!" the one boy outside the door said.

"The first bell rang five minutes ago, no excuse for being late," Logan said. "When I see a late slip you may come in,"

"Wow, teach, a little harsh, don't ya think?" the familiar voice of Roman said. Logan sighed and opened the door. "Thank you, kind sir," Roman said as he bowed low.

"Class, this is my friend Roman Prince. We went to high school together," Logan said with a faint smile.

"Roman Prince?! Like the actor?!" One girl cried in excitement.