Chapter 2

Arcadia

Jim, Claire, and Toby were at the book store Douxie worked at hanging out. It was just after the attack from the Arcane Order and were now in hiding, Douxie had made a spell that let Jim have the ability to turn from human to Half-troll and back. "Hey Doux? There's something over here that seems familiar, isn't this Archie's dad?" Jim asked holding a book.

Douxie looked at it. "That is not Charlemagne. Those are dragons, and other monsters. They came from the neighbouring kingdoms in King Arthur's time, Avantia and Hominum, they were ruled by King Hugo and King Harold respectively. They always had a way with beasts. They both ended up in ruins though. But those kingdoms were powerful, no one knows who or what made it fall." The others crowded around curiously.

"Hey this shield looks familiar." Claire said pointing to a shield on the book. It had a orangish red feather on it, below it, there was half a horseshoe, a silver bell and a red scale. On the left, there was a talon and on the right, a tooth.

They flipped through the book but was interrupted by the door opening. In came a teenage boy and girl, a man in an oversized jacket and a man in a red and silver suit. "Hello there. What can I do for you on this fine day?" Douxie asked them. "Do you know someone by the name of James Lake Jr?" The man in the oversized jacket asked. Douxie exhaled sharply and nodded, turning around. "Jim, there's someone for you."

"Peter? Is that you?" Jim asked walking forward. "It's me buddy." He replied and gave him a man hug. "Sorry but the government wants you, they say that you are suspected for something which I don't know. But I'm sorry, you need to come with us." He said sadly. "No. He's not coming with you. You want him, you have to go through me!" Claire said protectively.

"Then we do this the hard way." The man said, taking off his jacket showing a metal arm, getting into a fight stance. Claire glared threateningly at him. The man punched Claire but she created a portal, making him whack the roof. The others saw this as a sign and took out their weapons. Peter and Scott put on their suits.

"For the Doom Of Gunmar! ECLIPSE IS MINE TO COMMAND!!!" Jim shouted and in an instant, he was in his armour. Daylight appeared in his hand and it went into a full-out battle. Claire against Wanda, Tobey against Scott, Douxie against Peter and Jim against Bucky. "Sam, Rhodes, Code: RED." Bucky shouted. Suddenly, two figures crashed through the window, one of them has mechanical wings and the other was in a grey and black suit, which was armed with all weapons of sorts.

Claire's eyes turned pitch black with some purple in it and the whole room became dark. Suddenly, Jim heard a thump, then another and another. And finally, he felt something hitting the back of his neck and he fell to the floor.

Manhatten

Percy and his friends were hanging out in a park. It was just him, Annabeth, Piper, Frank and Hazel. They were talking about Apollo and their (his) 'quests'. They laughed, they mourned, but they lived through it, well... most of them. "Something feels wrong..." Percy stated. Suddenly, a plane appeared across the lake from them and six people came out. "Are you Percy Jackson?" A teenager with strange glasses asked. "Who's asking" Percy called back, gripping his pen in one hand, ready to flick the cap off. "We need you to come with us." The teenager said. "I don't think so." Percy glared and raised is hands. The water in the lake rose up forming two fists, the teenager took of his glasses and red optic beams shot from his eyes, tearing through the water making its way to them. Hazel quickly pulled diamonds from the ground, reflecting the beams in all directions.

Out of the blue, a voice appeared in Annabeth's head, "Please stop. They come in peace." Its was a male's voice, it was commanding but calm and gentle. "Whoever you are, get the hell out of my head." She growled, gritting her head. The man chuckled. "Ooh a feisty one. Just like how Jean started off." Annabeth yelled, crouching down, her head covered by her hands. "Annabeth!" Percy's muffled shout rang in her head. "Who the hell is Jean? And how do you know me?" She managed to croak out. "Jean is one of my best students she is the redhead over there. I had a vision, a dream I found out about your kind and many others. And please don't fight my voice back, it'll hurt even more. That should be logical for a daughter of Athena, wouldn't you agree." Then, the voice left. Her vision cleared and she shouted, "Stop!" Both sides heared her, all of them paused and turned to her.

"Let's go with them, I know," She said, she turned to Percy, "Trust me." Percy looked shocked, but complied. He put his hands over his head and the rest followed." A skinny man with glasses looked at a blue humanoid demon-like teenager and nodded, "Get them." The boy nodded back and disappeared into a puff of blue smoke, and appeared in between Frank and Hazel, which both jumped away from surprise.

"Hold on to each other." The boy mumbled, he tried to avert his eyes away from them but they kept looking at him, saw how peculiar he was from the others. Three fingers, two toes, blue skin, the tail of a demon, sharp fangs for teeth, and the yellow eyes that showed fear and war struck instead of a usual fighter's. They held hands, and the boy held Frank and Hazel's shoulders as they were sucked into the portal.

In an instant, they found themselves in front of the other team. Now they could see clearly how they looked like. There was a skinny man with glasses, and his shoulders were hunched. There was another man with a reddish cape and a helmet. A girl stood next to them with a punk hairstyle and a cape as well. Suddenly they felt a rush of wind behind them, and another guy appeared, he had silver hair and goggles on his face with headphones over his head as he hummed along. "Hey Scott do we knock 'em out? Can I knock 'em out? Alright Im'ma knock 'em out." He speed talked, and continues humming, right before they lost unconsciousness, he screamed "JËAGER!"

Jim woke up with blurry eyes. He fluttered them awake as he took in his surroundings, he was in a white room with two chairs and a table. He was about to stand up when he felt something tug against his arms. He turned around and found out that he was handcuffed to the chair, but he felt something else. "My amulet..." He panted, "where is it."

Then suddenly, the door to the room burst open, and a bald man with an eyepatch and a black coat entered the room with a file in his hand. Jim jerked upwards and kept his eyes on his, cautious of any attack. "Where's my friends?" Jim muttered. The man just chuckled. "Now there, I'm sure your friends are okay. I'm Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division."

"I didn't ask you about your life story asshole, I asked where are my friends!?" Jim interrupted. Nick just sighed and replied, "They're being interrogated, just like you. Now, we're gonna have a little talk..."