Chapter 3

Well, I've just finished watching WandaVision and its kinda messed up. Whelp, thats all I got, stay safe and enjoy reading!

"we're gonna have a little talk..." that was the words Jim heard before the door opened again, in came the man with the metal arm. "Bucky this better be good." Nick said without turning around. "Well yes but actually no." He replied anxiously, rubbing the back of his neck. "What do you mean" Nick questioned, turning around. "Its about the girl," He started... "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!!" Jim interrupted, his eyes glaring at them. "We found out what she can do," Buky continued, ignoring him. "But she ran into a portal, more like the portal ran into her, and escaped." Nick turned and glared back at Jim and ordered, "Get Strange to find her, I'm gonna have a chat with this young man."

"Yes sir." he complied with a straight face and just as he left, he muttered 'may God be with us all.' Nick looked at Jim as he opened the file slowly. "So..." he started, then he looked at the file and read out loud, "James Lake Jr, let's see what your report file has got for us. Eye colour: Blue, height: 5 foot 6, hair: dark brown, age: 16. Well nothing wrong with that unless your something else?" Nick said with a hearty chuckle. "Father, Jim Lake Sr, left at age of 5. I'll admit thats sad...anyway, it seems like you have an acquaintance with Mr Strickler, coincidentally, also missing when you were. And most importantly, one of your friend's data is missing, care to tell me why?" He asked with a sly smile.

"And also, there was this amulet, something like a clock? Sounds familiar? Well, surprisingly, it couldn't be broken by ordinary machines, a bit unusual I'll say. Tell me, anything magical about it?" Jim just stared, and suddenly, he smiled. "Well yes, actually. It's magic alright, forged by Merlin himself and makes a suit of armour for the possessor, and the best part? Well, it always comes back." Jim said as he opened his palm and the corridor started to be filled with screams and pounding of walls. Then suddenly, there was this blue light outside and smashed into the door.

A dent appeared, and another, and another until finally, the door flew off its hinges and the amulet raced behind Jim as the armour slowly wrapped around him as he use his sword to break the cuffs and stood on the table. Nick continued to stare at him, unflinching. "I have seen many unearthly things for that not to frighten me. So, if you would be so kind to take a seat."

Instead, a shield materialised of his right arm as he charged for the door and he shielded his face from the impact. An energy wave shot out as the shield made contact with the door, knocking Fury back. Fury quickly put his finger to his earpiece and yelled. "Wilson, Barnes. Captive has escaped. I repeat, captive has escaped." Jim ran out of the room and ran to find the others and suddenly, in front of him was Tobey and Doux. He hugged them both and muttered, "Great to see you guys."

"I'll try to find Claire, you guys go ahead first." Douxie said as he broke away from the hug and left. Tobey complained, "Aww come on, he always gets to do the fun stuff and we got to deal with them." And at the end of the corridor, was none other than San Wilson and Bucky Barnes, the Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

—————————————————-———

Claire walked out of the other side of the portal and started to catch her breath. "Whew, that was crazy." She panted. "Where is this place?" She looked around her and found many mystical and strange items in many glass cabinets. She turned to a cabinet that contained a long, grey staff. It was quietly whispering, "Claire..." as she was drawn closer to it.

"My shadow staff..." she muttered as she reached out her arms to touch it. "Ahem, yours?" A voice behind her asked. She turned around quickly and saw a man with a goatee and a cape, he had a gold necklace that resembled an eye. There was yellow sparks that formed a circle behind him as he snapped his fingers and said, "Sit down." And in an instant, she was sitting comfortably in an armchair. She looked up at him and saw him on another armchair holding a thick book in his hands.

"So," he started, snapping his fingers as the boom opened by itself, "Claire Maria Nunez, wielder of the Shadow Staff, you battled in the fight against Camelot and Gunmar, and also saved Arcadia from peril quite a while ago. And looks like you fought the arcane order, dangerous thing to do there. Although I'll admit that's quite a good job there, I cannot let someone like you go wandering around the place without well, you know, destroying shit."

"But I don't destroy shit," she retorted, "I..." "You wield Shadow Magic. Dark magic, you broke the law of the Sorcerer Supreme, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO WEILD SHADOW MAGIC WITHOUT LEGAL APPROVAL OF THE SORCERER SUPREME!!! Furthermore, you had no training in that type of magic, which makes this matter even more severe." The man shouted and slammed the table, shutting her up. "But I do have a trainer, Douxie taught me..." she began, but was soon interrupted again. "Hisirdoux, is Merlin's apprentice, he has never completed his training, and graduated because of urgent needs. Even Merlin himself disapproves of such usage of shadow magic."

"Who is this Sorcerer Supreme guy anyway." She asked. The man sighed and responded. "The Sorcerer Supreme is the title of the greatest magician in the world, he oversees the world's magical side of balance, that includes you. It is his job to help the world with mystical threats and keep them hidden from the world. The title itself is passed down from generation to generation. The first one was Agamotto, and he made three Sanctums to protect the world. There were many more sorcerers that took the title, King Solomon, the Queen of Sheba, the Triumvirate, the original one mind," he said. "Wait there is another Triumvirate" Claire asked.

He ignored her and continued. "And Merlin, who turned down the title, but still received it nonetheless. There was also Isaac Newton, and many others, who guarded the three sanctums, Hong Kong, London, and here, New York. I am the Master of the New York sanctum, and the Sorcerer Supreme as well. Enough chat now, I still need to apprehend you." He stood up and lashed his arm at her, wrapping an orange whip around her.

Then a blue circle appeared and Douxie came out. "Doux help." Claire muttered, but he just stood there. "Sorry, but attacking the Sorcerer Supreme is an act of treason and results in instant death. We have to turn in quietly." He said. "Smart boy, looks like you didn't forget. Hey buddy, get him." The man said to the cape behind him and the cape unhooked itself off the man and flew to Douxie, wrapping around him as he fell to the ground and the man held out his hand and made air circles repeatedly and made a portal, which he threw them in.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Percy woke up on a bed in a room full of kids. There were many children of different looks and he took in his surroundings. He turned to his left and found who he was looking for. He saw Annabeth still sleeping peacefully and decided not to wake her up. He was about to walk out of his bed when he heard two people talking outside the room. "Professor, there is a someone outside the school waiting for you, shall I call him in?" The first voice asked.

"Yes I think that's fine, now if you would be so kind, I would like to see the teenagers. I believe one of them has woken up already." The second voice responded as the first voice reply and the sound of running footsteps softened and Percy quickly laid on his bed with his eyes closed. Seconds later, a man in a wheelchair appeared at the door as said to no one in particular. "I know you're awake, there is nothing to fear. I know about your abilities, and about your friends," he paused, "and your family. I had a vision, and it seems you had one too, it looks like there are others with visions lately and I believe there is something coming our way that is bigger than anything we've faced."

Percy rose from his bed and looked at the man straight in the eye. "What exactly did you face?" He asked with suspicion. "Well, preventing World War 3 from occurring is a challenging feat won't you say, and also stopped a guy from making sentinels from killing the mutant race, face the Apocalypse himself, and believe it or not, aliens." The man chuckled. Percy looked at him with disbelief. "And which of those adventures paralysed you?"

The man scratched the back of his head and replied. "The first one? But it's not like anything you went through. Fighting and even defeating gods and coming out alive. Look I know what it is to lose loved ones and friends, but it's time for the last battle of our lives, something big is coming and we all need to prepare for it. Please." The man said, stretching out his hand to Percy. The looked around and saw Frank, Hazel, Piper and Annabeth all looking at them through sleepy eyes. Percy turned to the man and shook his hand, both the man and Percy smiled as he said, "We're in."