Chapter 15

I hope you guys r still enjoying the story ;) sorry if this chapters crap but i had to do something plus im really tired so i havent gone throught and corrected my spelling so sorry :(

Chapter 15:

My mum was missing, all that was left was a big puddle of her blood in the hallway,

“…Mmm….Mum” I spoke softly knowing that she wouldn’t hear me, why did I even say that…. My mum is dead.

“Everything alright?” I jolted and turned around to see Nikey standing in the door way.

“My mum… she is missing” I said thinking where abouts she was.

“I’m right here hunny” I heard a voice call behind me, the voice of my mother but with more confidence.

I turned around slowly, there stood my mum in front of my eyes with pale skin and red eyes, “Mum” I said tilting my head side to side.

She shivered then opened her mouth to with draw her fangs, her eyes became furious and veins started to pop up in her forehead, I felt a pull on my left arm I turned around to see Nikey looking worried.

“TAKE YOUR HAND OFF MY DAUGHTER!” my mum commanded, “why would you do such thing of taking a vampires meal?” she said.

My jaw almost touched the grain,  I looked up at Nikey’s face trying to give him a signal to ‘can we go….NOW’ but I think he had already figured it out. We left in a hurry not taking any notice of what my mum was going to do, we ran to the gate then stopped “where are we going to go?” I said starting to painc.

Nikey pulled me closer then picked me up like a baby and we flew up into the sky, I started to look franticly to see if I could see any signs of mum, but there were none. “Where are we going?” I said not taking in the scenery of the dark blue sky.

“I have to get you as far away from town, your mum didn’t die… she survived, obviously Boris didn’t bite her hard enough to kill her, he only killed the human that was inside of her… Shes a new born so she will go crazy for any humans blood, especially yours… when a vampire has known you all their life they would do anything to drink your blood but because their not new borns they can control your thirst but deep down inside of them they would just want to drink every single bit of blood that is inside of you.” He paused to catch his breath.

But I interupted before he could speak, “So what your saying is my mum is coming afterme to drink my blood.” I said feeling like there was completely nothing left of my heart now, Nikey nodded “Well where the hell are we going then?”

“I will do anything to protect you… I’m doing this for my brother because I know he would want you safe as well as for you. We cant go to the next town because that’s where your mum would go, what about the desert up north, your mum wouldn’t want to go into the sunlight and she wouldn’t want to leave towns.” Nikey said.

“Pfft im not going to any desert, I am still a human… I would die from the heat… what about the rainforest which is south and a little furtherer away?” I said hoping he would agree with me, which he did.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

I woke up feeling freezing cold, shivers went up my spine, I sat up with my vision still being rather blury. I laid under neath a roof of branches and sat on the ground in a sleeping bag with a green tarp under neath and another tarp of the branches, you could hear the river and animal nosies well mainly birds, it was almost humid which I hate because you always with sticky and wet.

I heard foot steps, shit who’s there I started to wiggle back more and bring the sleeping bag up to my chin.

“Oh hey your awake!” Nikey said with a smile on his face alos having a 2 inch thick snake around his neck dead, he had no top on and had sweat on his chest/ forehead.

I turned because I didn’t want to loo at his six pack, “how did we get all this stuff here?” I asked look at the tree in front of me trying not to look in Nikey’s directions until he put a top on which he did staright after he dropped the dead snake on the ground.

“My borhters dropped the stuff off then I built it, now they’re tracking down your mum making sure she isnt doing anything dangerous, don’t worry they arent going to kill her.” Nikey said then gave me a wink.

I heard noises…footsteps, Nikey looked like he heard them too we shared a stare with each other. I got out of the sleeping bag and walked over to him because at that moment I felt protected by him, the noise came again it sounded like it was behind me, I turned around “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”