Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I starred down at his dead body, his skin turned pale gray , I knelt down feeling the exact pain when I saw my mum dead, the two most important people in my life are now dead because of someone I dated…my enemy.

I felt a cold hand touch the left of my shoulder, I turned around and saw Nikey standing there, wearing a plain black t-shirt and black sweat pants with two white strips going down the side of each leg.

He knelt down beside me, my eyes swelled from me crying, Nikey moved closer and put his arms around me and hugged me until I stopped crying, even though It felt wrong to HUG Adriens brother but I needed to be with someone I know.

Nikey sat up, “My brothers are going to burn Boris in the forest…do you want to come?” Nikey said with a sorrowful voice.

I looked back down at Adrien, “well…” I couldn’t get the words out of my head, I cant even take in what has happened but Nikey seemed to understand.

He put his hand on my arm, “He…has….to” Nickey couldn’t get his words out of his mouth either but I didn’t want him to because I knew what he was going to say.

I stood up, “NO, we are not going to burn him!” I said provokingly.

He stood up slowly still looking at Adriens body “we have to… I’m sorry Vendil, I know how you feel…he’s my blood and your love but I know your pain I know what its like to loose two things you love, but sometimes you have to face things that you may never want to face in life.”  Nikey said having his right hand on my left shoulder.

I walked towards the shattered window having to go around the wooden table, Boris, Mitch and Nathen have already gone, where did they go? Wheres the car? “Where is everyone?” I said to Nikey whilst I was still starring out through the window.

“Vendil…We’re vampires… We are faster than cars, you do know that, do you?” Nikey said.

I turned around and gave him half a smile, “Then how are we going to get there?” I said thinking how we would.

Nikey sprinted towards me in a millisecond, “Well…we fly”

“WE WHAT?” I yelled, but before I could get an answer out of him he picked me up and we flew out through the window and headed towards the beautiful night sky. It was amazing, the breeze picked up my hair I felt like Nikey was superman, I cant believe we are flying Adrien never showed me any of his powers but I think every vampire has the power to fly.

It was cold outside, I was only wearing dark green shorts with a plain white t-shirt and a black jacket, also wearing plain black converses. Nikey was only holding me around the waist, I had my hands wrapped around his just in case something happened.

I can get everything out of my mind, about mum, Boris, all those dead girls hanging from the wall and…Adrien, my first proper love is gone, i felt  like I could trust him more than my mum but that is a terrible thing to say, my mum has been there all my life and I have only met Adrien this year.

My heart jolted and I focused back into real life and what was happening. I closed my eyes then reopened them so I could get my vision correct, Nikey and i were now under the clouds and laid beneath us was a forest with billions of  pine trees.

Up ahead in the middle of no where in between all the trees I could see a big circle, Nikey fastened up his speed and the next second we touched ground, in that circle.

We landed on the ground in one piece, I now stood on my own two feet again around pieces of branches and planks of wood only 100 centimetres long, beneath the branches and wood pieces was Boris, he also had a stake sticking through his chest.

Mitch, Adriens oldest brother was about to light Boris on fire, “Wait…. Can I do it?” I said because I had so much hate on Boris for all my life, I thought he was gone and now I truly know he will be soon.

Mitch handed me the lighter, I wanted to do it harshly even though he was already dead, I bent down where his head was and put the lighter on his chest, his eyes were closed his skin was pale gray too. I pulled his mouth open using my fingers, it was hard to do because his mouth was stifly closed. When I opened it his mouth I grabbed the lighter from his chest, I flicked it on then put it in Boris’s mouth.

“WATCH OUT!!!” I heard Nikey yell, then all of a sudden he pushed my away.

After rolling about two times I looked up and saw Nikey standing there with his hands out facing towards the fire, around it was a clear blue circular thing protecting me from the fire.

“RUN!” He yelled again.

I steadily got up and started to run, my legs were wobbly and all over the place I kept running into trees, well only the side of them, I looked back and saw Nikey running towards me but he was running backwards still having his hands in front of him having that shield or some what ever thing around the fire.

As he was one centimetre away from me he let the power go then turned around and pulled to his chest and we flew back into the sky again. I looked down and the massive circle filled with a red glow from the fire, the circle seem to grow bigger.

I turned around to face Nikey, it was awkward because his face was only one centimetre form mine so I turned away again. “So…What are we going to do? Like now.” I said having the wind from us going rather fast pick up my long black wavy hair.

“Mitch and Nathen are going to take care of Adrien.” Nikey said sounding sad, but I would too having to say those words, I feel sorry for Mitch and Nathen for having to do it.

“Well... I have no where to stay and I really don’t want to be home, maybe you can drop me off at a motel?” I said thinking about my other options…there weren’t many.

“Well, you can stay with us, because we need to protect you and to make sure your alright.” He said abruptly.

I turned and faced his face again, I didn’t care how close we were right now it doesn’t mean anything, “Are you sure?” I didn’t like the sound of the idea but I didn’t want to be alone.

Nikey nodded his head.

“Well I just need to get a few things from home first.” I said just thinking about clothes mainly.

“Alright.” Nikey said and picked up his speed so everything around us was a blur.

We touched ground again, we were out the front of my home, everything was dark we could only see because of the street lights, “I will be right back” I said to Nikey whilst opening the white gate.

I walked up towards the front door, the sensor light gave me a fright, I opened the door to find…