Chapter 2

Today finally came which was the first day in term four. Everything seemed to be all right with Vendil and Cinta they just screamed because they saw a big huntsman in the corner of the room.

I hopped out of bed and for the first time ever I didn’t care about the coldness. I went over to my dark wooden chest of draws and pulled out my summer uniform for school. Us boys have to wear dark blue shorts and a white short sleeved shirt. After I got dressed I put on my black vans with light blue shoe laces.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen and saw my brothers eating cornflakes. I grabbed the full cream milk from the fridge and took a swig from it then put it away, I wasn’t hungry at the moment so I decided not to eat anything.

I pulled a plastic bag from the cupboard above my head and filled it with a green apple and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I pushed everything into my black backpack that hanged low when its on my back, then walked out the door, my brothers knew what I was going to do.

(Vendils POS)

I was in the bathroom and put my black silky hair up into a pure ponytail, letting my side fringe fall into place.

I left the bathroom and grabbed my school bag that was in the kitchen and kissed mum goodbye. I walked towards the front door and saw somebody through the rectangle windows, I answered, realising it was Adrien.

He looked so hot in his uniform, his two top buttons were undone and his hair fell into place. His guns (muscles) nearly ripped the shirt sleeve apart, well they weren't too big to make it look fake and uncomfortable.

“Would you like to walk to school with me?” He said always having that glorious smile on his face.

I knew mum told him about me being shy and everything but he wouldn’t let me go, and I suppose I should start my life again. I nodded and walked out the door. We walked together in silence but only for a few minutes until Adrien started to speak, I hoped he knew that this would be really awkward for me.

(Adrien POS)

I had to say something, I knew she was shy and everything but I couldn’t let it be like this for the whole way to school. “soo… you excited about today?” they were the only words that could come out of my mouth right now.

She smiled briefly, “yeah… I don’t know anyone…” her eyes rolled.

“Well I'm your friend! Look I heard about your father and stuff and now you’ve become really shy but my parents died coming back from there honey moon, so you don’t have to feel awkward….i know how you feel….just if your wondering….” I was going to tell her someday or another but I had to get it out so she didn’t have to feel any grief anymore.

She froze in the middle of the pathway, “I am so sorry… I hope I didn’t make you feel awkward… I want to start a fresh, and if you have moved on from loosing both your parents surely I can move on from loosing one.” A smile appeared on her face so did tears that appeared in her eyes.

I hugged her, holding her tightly, I could feel her heart, I could feel the sadness inside of her that had now just turned into happiness. The hug felt like it was going on for hours when really it went for one minute and thirty-two seconds…yes…I was counting.

We carried on walking to school, talking fluently now, no awkwardness. We finally reached school, people were all over the place, I showed Vendil where everything was, canteen, lockers, classroom, library and so fourth.

Vendil and I gathered her books at the office, I quickly snatched the time table out of Vens hand to check if she was in any of my classes, she was only in sport. Well at least I get to check her body out, plus then she can meet more people but I will be worried about her, such a sweet and fragile girl off on her own.

The bell went, so I quickly told Ven where her classroom was and scooted off down the corridor to go to my class, I had blooming history on now which I already know about.

First and second period finished and it was now snack time. I jumped out of my seat one second before the bell went off because I was in a hurry to see if Vendil was okay. I hurried to locker bay because that’s where I said we will meet, and there she was laughing her head off with my ‘X-Girlfriend Samantha’ that bitch shes probably telling Ven everything about me.

As Sam saw me she walked the other way, but Ven still came after me with a huge smile on her face.

“HEEEY! Sam told me everything about you, and apparently I would suite being your girlfriend because I'm cute…?” She said trying to take a breath.

WOW what has Sam done to her, its like Ven is a completely new girl, I know she said she wants to start a fresh but shes way to fresh. “Well… this is a fresh start”

She frowned then smiled “Oh sorry… I just didn’t know starting a new life would be so much fun, come on get your lunch and we can sit down and talk.” She walked off to her locker.

I smiled, gladly knowing that she is happy and cherpy now. I grabbed my apple then went over to Ven and looped my arm with hers and we walked off to the benches and sat down. We sat at the tables and talked for ages, mainly about our lives.

A girl walked up to me who I have never met before and she handed over an envelope with my name signed on the front then walked off, I looked down and it and I started to open it and

saw….