Blurt! - J. M.

[A/N: This is from the movie Blurt!]

Jeremy's POV

I walked to school and was about to enter when a bunch of girls passed by me. I decided to open the door for them and smiled as they passed by me.

"Thanks Matt," one of the girls smiled. Matt? She called me Matt?

I held the door again when the band members passed by. I waited until the mascot walked out before I finally entered the school.

I walked by the halls as my eyes landed on Y/N L/N. The most popular and beautiful girls in the school.

She's basically everything, she can do anything.

She's a singer, dancer, she's a total extrovert and she can act well. A girl with a talent like hers should be a movie star.

The only problem is... She's dating Richie Caprice.

I've seen how Richie is treating her around school, sometimes outside of school. He treats her like trash. He's not showing that he cares for her.

"Hey Jeremy,"

"What?" I blurted out. I didn't even notice that Y/N's already standing in front of me with that gorgeous smile of hers. I can hear her talk but I zoned out what she was saying as I stared at her dreamily while holding onto my bag.

"Are you ok Jeremy?" she waved her fingers in front of my face and I stayed focus. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked.

"I asked if you're alright and you zoned out on me. Are you feeling sick or something?" she frowns. "N-No," I stuttered. Y/N nods her head with a smile on her face. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by the bell.

"Shoot, I gotta go to Chemistry class. The professor would kill me if I'm late again, but I'll see you around," she smiled and waved at me before jogging to her class.

Y/N and I have a few classes together and she's so nice. She's the only person who acknowledges me around school, aside from Milly. Plus Y/N's friends, Jessica and Casey. They would defend me is someone messes with me around school.

I shook my head and walked to class.

*Timeskip*

Alright, run for president? No way, it'll be a total embarrassment if I run for president. The person I'm fighting the position with is Richie Capris.

On cue, he walks inside of school as his buddies greeted him. "Hey Jerry!" He waves at me.

Wait, me? How does he know my name? Well almost.

"Hey so Y/N talks a lot about you to me and our friends. She mentioned that you're really smart and that proved when I found out you had the highest score in our History midterm," Richie smirked.

Y/N talks about me? Oh man.

"And you know I've been so busy lately, you know with the election and everything and I was wondering if you could uh..."

"Y-You want me to write the paper for you?" I asked. "I mean, if you're offering," Richie smirked.

Tough it up, Jeremy. Say no. Say no. Say no.

"Y-Yeah sure. I'll write the paper for you," I said.

"Awesome. Thanks man," Richie smiled as he pats my shoulder and walked away. I looked to my right to see Y/N talking to her two friends, but she wasn't listening to them. She was looking at me as her friends talked to her. I can see the frown on her face as she lightly shook her head and slammed her locker shut. I watched as she grabs her friends' arms and they walked away.