Scared to Love You

Third Person's POV

Ever since childhood, (y/n) (l/n) and Henry Hart have been best friends. It was all thanks to their parents being in the same group of friends in their High School and College years that both kids became friends as well.

Henry and (y/n) met Charlotte and Jasper along the way and they've all been each other's best friends even up to this day.

(Y/n) sits around the man cave, her laptop in front of her as she finishes her essay while listening to some music. Charlotte is doing something by the computers, Schwoz is creating a new device and Jasper is upstairs attending to customer's help.

While finishing her essay, (y/n) suddenly remembers the day where Henry told her about his secret, and he even got her a job here at Junk 'N Stuff. She then remembered all of the fun adventures they had, even if (y/n) works behind the cameras with Charlotte and Schwoz while Henry and Ray kick villains' butt, she still enjoys her time around with them.

Everyone in the Man Cave treat each other like family, especially Ray who treats (y/n) with so much love and care, he sees her like a daughter.

Growing up (y/n) developed feelings for Henry, but decided it would be best to set her feelings aside. She firmly believed she's not the girl Henry wants as she saw him go after girls like Chloe, Bianca, Phoebe Thunderman and many more.

Henry didn't know (y/n) has feelings for him as he just recently realized his own feelings for her. It all just kind of happened, as what Henry would always say. He didn't saw it coming, he just stared at the girl and thought about how thankful he is to have her in his life.

Then, click.

Henry developed a crush on (y/n).

The (h/c) haired girl noticed that Henry's been making moves on her, but she refused to believe that he could have feelings for him.

"(Y/n)? Earth to (y/n)? HELLO?!?" Charlotte yelled and started to violently shake (y/n)'s shoulders. "Huh? What?" the girl asked. "I've been talking to you for the past five minutes and you weren't paying attention to me," Charlotte said.

"O-Oh I'm sorry," (y/n) apologized. "What are you doing anyway? You finished your paper earlier," Charlotte said. "I was just uhm listening to sad songs," (y/n) said and clicked the tab back to Youtube to show her friend the "Heartbroken playlist" she found.

"What's up with you? Is this still about Henry?" Charlotte asked. (Y/n) slowly nods her head as she takes her earbuds off, she quickly submitted her paper to her teacher before switching her laptop off.

"What's the problem? You like him, he likes you," Charlotte pointed out. "He doesn't like me like the way I used to like him," (y/n) quickly says. "Are you kidding? Henry adores he, he follows you around the a lost puppy, he stares at you with those little hearts in his eyes, he helps you around to the point where he does everything else and will leave you standing and just watching him. You basically have him wrapped around you finger," Charlotte rants.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in shock, her mouth hanging open in the process.

"I heard Henry once asking Ray for some love advices too," Schwoz joins in the girls' conversation.

"Wha- So? Henry doesn't stare at me like that, he doesn't do everything I say, and he probably asks for advice to woo some other chick," (y/n) quickly defends herself with a huff. She reached her hand out to grab some fries Schwoz gave her from the snack machine a few minutes ago.

Charlotte crosses her arms. "So you're telling me you don't feel jealous if Henry is wooing other girls?"

"Please. He wooed more girls in the past. The dude's been in relationships while my ass is still single," (y/n) scoffed with an eye roll.