2x5

So I'm just going to skip Batch 47 cause I feel like it.

Third P

Third P.O.V

So remember Pie Girl from Sisters of Quiet Mercy. After leaving the last stop, the group ran into her to discover she was pregnant. Like ten months pregnant. But here's the twist. That shit is some human-zombie hybrid kinda shit.

After running through the Wisconsin Cheese Day Parade and crushing a bunch of Z's with a cheese wheel, the group took a vehicle and was on their way. But they had to stop cause Serena was throwing up again. Addy was comforting her while Doc, Murphy, and Lana stood beside her. "Why aren't you helping Addy," Doc asks Lana. All she does to answer his question is shake her head no.

The group then encountered another shooting from above. 10k got one, but Serena's angry shooting took down the other. They then still their truck and pull up at a barn. Everyone gets out to scope out the place. Warren told everyone where to go but told Lana to stay. Since she liked being on higher ground to see around her, Lana wanted to be atop the truck, but Cassandra was perched there. "Hey! Ninja bitch. Get out of my spot." All Cassandra did was snarl at her. And what did Lana do in return? She clenched her teeth and growled in a deep tone right back at her.

Cassandra then moved to the truck's hood while Lana took the roof. Meanwhile, 10k goes into the field and sees Mennonites. As he yells at them to get their attention, they yell back at him, warning him that Z's were behind him. He smashes one's head in, and a white powder coats all over him.

Back at the truck, Lana removed her jacket and sunbathed on the roof. "We have 10k." He gets in the back, and they drive closer to the barn.

As they pull up, Z's come out of the house. Addy and Lana start taking them out, getting white powder on both. The Mennonites tell the group that there is anthrax. Warren agrees to leave, but 10k starts to sway and then collapses. "10k. Hey. Oh man, he's burning up."

Everyone brings him to where the other sick anthrax patients are, and then Serena's water breaks.

...

"Your man. You must come to him." So Warren, Vaquez, Addy, and Lana walk to check on him. But Addy goes down, taking Lana with her, and both burn up. In the process, 10k throws up blood onto his pillow.

As Serena screams in pain in the barn, Z's slowly starts to approach. "Take it easy, watch your step," Vasquez says, carrying Addy into the barn. The two of them place her down on the hay. "Where is Lana," Doc questions cause they didn't bring her in either.

Back in with the sick, Lana lay in a bunk across the room from 10k. The wilts started appearing on her face, and she began to cough like crazy. Looking at 10k, she could see that his eyes were closed. A woman comes over to help her, but she denies it. "Help him. He needs it more than me." The woman walks away to help someone else. A single tear slips from her eye. "I can't lose him again." She feels exhausted and closes her eyes.

She wakes up in the back of the truck next to 10k. "Hey, there, princes," Addy chuckles while rubbing her arm. Lana looks to the side to see Warren and Murphy talking to each other, holding what she assumes is the baby. "You want to see her?" Lana nodes her head. Vasquez wraps her arm around him and helps her walk in that direction. "Look at her. She's so cute." "You want to hold her?"

...

Murphy then passes the baby over to Lana. Warren never thought she had seen Lana smile so prominently when they had known each other. " I was thinking... if um... well... you could be the godmother." Lana immediately said yes.

Meanwhile, in the back of the truck, 10k had recently woken up. "Present for you." Addy hands him a black package. "Billy Boy brand condoms?"

"Girl still out there. You are not gonna die a virgin. I promise. But when it happens, don't be stupid." " Yeah. Like that guy. I mean, how did that happen anyway?"

Doc chuckles. "Oh, man. You have to understand. There was pie." Murphy talked to the two girls about how he wanted to name the baby Lucy. "Lucy, you got some 'solanin' to do." the three of them chuckled.

Back in the truck, 10k looked at Lana holding Lucy. She seemed so happy. He liked seeing her this way. Vasquez caught him staring at her. "I think 10k knows what he wants to use that present for Addy." 10k then blushed in embarrassment.