𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓐 𝓝𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂⋆☆

Start from the beginning

Her friendship with Amane was what she treasured most, it was something she held dear. But nowadays he was always so busy. Constantly being at soccer practice, or with other classmates he had recently gotten close to, or even just being bombarded by groups of students praising him.

All she wanted to do was go back to the days where they could sit together and just talk.
She wanted to go back to the days where they'd joke around, and tease each other, and have fun.

Yashiro sighed as she brought her hand to her pocket, feeling the letter within it just to make sure it was there. She smiled to herself slightly when she felt it in there, before it immediately disappeared when she saw another girl walking up to Amane with a letter exactly like hers.

"Who am I to ask you to love me...?," her magenta eyes watered up as she gave a distant gaze to Amane, her grip on her skirt tightening as she felt an ache in her heart.

In that moment she felt a hand reach to grab her shoulder, and she quickly turned around to see a familiar feminine pink haired boy.

His smug smile disappeared once she saw the look on her face, "Radish-senpai? Is something up?"

"Ah! Well...," Yashiro considered speaking about what currently plagued her mind but decided against it, "...I'm fine! I'm just thinking about a sad scene from a book I just read! Your senpai is perfectly fine! Anyways, how's your day going? Oh! You have photography next right? You better hurry, I wouldn't want you missing your favorite class!"

"Why'd you lie...," Mistuba wore a childish pout as he pulled on Nene's sleeve, "To someone as cute as me! Someone as cute as me! Cute people like me shouldn't be lied to like that!"

Yashiro forced herself to giggle as she pulled out her letter, "Well...it's...it's dumb. Are you sure you want me to talk about it..?"

"You cry over a lot of dumb stuff, feel free to say." The boy chuckled as he spoke.

"Fine, fine..I wanted to confess to Amane-Sama. And it's just that..I'm not sure if I can. You've seen the girls who have confessed to him? How can I compete, y'know?," Nene laughed, the sound growing more sorrow as she said the last part of her sentence, "How could I compete.."

"Mm...I guess I can relate. That's how I felt before I confessed to Kou, but look, he decided to date me, so who says Amane wont do the same?," Mitsuba blushed slightly as he spoke about Kou, his stomach swarming with butterflies.

Despite his words, Yashiro still felt extremely self conscious, "You're right. Thanks Mitsuba-kun! Now, get off to class! Don't be late, it's your favorite remember?"

The pink haired boy nodded skeptically, still not fully convinced Nene was alright. Yashiro waved as he had walked off, before the smile she wore broke down into a slightly more sorrowful expression as she took another look at Yugi causing her heart to race.

His golden eyes..his raven black hair..his porcelain yet slightly scarred skin..everything about him drove Yashiro wild. All she wanted to do was run to him and claim him as her own, kissing his lips and sculpting a world that only revolved around the two of them. But she knew how much she wanted it, he would never be her's. 
He was far too good for her, in every way.

Popular, straight a's, athletic, surprisingly attractive, charismatic, funny...he was the entire package. But her on the other hand...she was a nobody, a straight c student at best, not athletic in the slightest, a girl with abnormally sized ankles, barely charismatic outside of people she knew, and she was only funny when people poked fun at the things she knew she was a failure because of.