Oops,he did it again.

Chris POV
Me and y/n just finished having sex and oh my god,Erick is lucky. Since we were doing it for like two hours,we tried to go to sleep. A few minutes later there's a loud ass knock at the door so I went to open it and I see Erick?!
Me:Oh shit...
Erick looked at me then slowly made his way to y/n. They look at each other and she's apologizing and she's staring to tear up. I could see that Erick was hurt so that must be the reason why he just left after that. Y/n then started to ball her eyes out saying how badly she fucked up. Not gonna lie,I kinda feel bad too but, everyone knows me when I see something I like,I go for it.
Ericks POV
I couldn't handle the heart break so I just left wondering why,why would she do it,why would she cheat? Why would she cheat on me with my best friend? It hurt to even think of her and her calling me every minute made it even harder to try and forget what I just saw. I went home,told y/n's mom that she could go back home and then I stayed there with Ezekiel and Andér. Once I put them down for there nap I called the guys over. I told them what happened with Chris and y/n and Joel for some reason got jealous? I'm telling you this lil Mexican kid is after my girl but I don't gotta worry about that since he doesn't even know how to flirt properly. After I told the guys,they stayed for a bit and we tried to think about how we're gonna aproceh them when they come back. I honestly didn't know what to do,I'm just so confused and stressed out about the whole situation that I just wanted to go away. The guys saw my face and new that I was stressed out about the whole situation so,they came up with a plan. Oh my god are these mother fuckers are trying to get me in jail?! I said no because there plan was FUCKED up,they wanted someone to kidnap them and hurt them like oh my god what?! After a few more hours the guys left and I was bored alone. By the way I asked my mom if she could take care of the kids and she instantly them with her. Anyway I wanted to get y/n back after cheating on me so ,I  decided to hit up Chanel to come "chill" with me. Damn this girl is mad thirsty so she came in about 30 FUCKING SECONDS!! Whatever,she said hi we had our little small talk and I told her the reason why I called her here.
Chanel:So the ONLY reason why you called me here is to get your new girlfriend back for cheating on you?
Me:Yup, no strings attached but listen,this is a one time thing only ok? We're never going to do this again.
Chanel:Well what in it for me?
Me:You get to have amazing sex with me for a few hours😉😏
She bit her lip and jumped on me. We do it for like 3 and a half hours and once we finished, she left.
Chanel's POV
I left Ericks house after having sex for a long time and damn I missed it so much. I go home, do my thing and go to sleep.
Skip two weeks
For the last couple of days,I haven't been feeling really good,I've been throwing up almost every morning,and I'm eating a bunch of weird shit. Some of my friends say that I'm most likely pregnant and then they start making fun of me because the baby won't have a father. But I'm young so if I want to have sex with a lot of guys,imma do it!! Then I remembered something, me and Erick had sex and since I basically jumped on him,maybe he forgot to put on a condom? No way I could be pregnant,I'm on the pill. But I don't think I was on the pill two weeks ago. Whatever I take a test and what the results were made me so happy...
Oh my god I think this is my favorite chapter so far!! Is she pregnant or not? Will y/n and Erick ever get back together? Tune in to find out!!