What Are We?

Y/N POV
Erick was waiting for me downstairs so I went down and the moment I saw him his jaw dropped. I started to blush a bit but I managed to hid it. "You look beautiful" he said. Thank you,you don't look so bad yourself. Not going to lie he looked mad good.
Ericks clothes:

Me:so where we going pretty boy? Erick:depends on what your craving pretty girl😉

Me:so where we going pretty boy? Erick:depends on what your craving pretty girl😉. Me:Ok you sure you want me to pick where we're going to eat? Erick:Mami I'm down for whatever. I felt my face turn read and he noticed. Erick:Damn girl you look so cute when you blush. Me: oh stop it😂 and we're going to McDonald's😌 Erick:Girl you just read my damn mind! You have no clue on how many Mc Chickens I'm getting for my fatass. I started laughing so hard and so did he, god I really don't want this to end. Me:oh my god Erick😂 ok so now you gotta make a left and we're there! Erick: ok since I'm too lazy to go inside , we're going through the drive through ok? Me:I personally don't care cause I'm too lazy to😅 After I said that Erick laughed and he ordered for both of us and my god this kid got five Mc Chickens for himself! All I got was 10 piece chicken nuggets with medium friends and a large sprite. We drove up to the window and I was about to take out my money when I felt Ericks hand on mine. I looked at him and he said to put my money away because he was going to pay for both of us. I tried to convince him to let me pay but he won😒. Erick:Girl I'm letting you know from now on I'm gonna be paying for everything ok? Me:Umm no you not😂 I'm gonna pay at least half of whatever the amount of money it is. Then Erick leaned in and said this:You think you gonna be paying but you're not. Let me spoil you. I don't know what got into me but I kissed him on the lips passionately. He immediately kissed back. I never wanted this feeling to end, it felt like fireworks were going off. After the kiss we just looked at each other and smiled,I could tell he was trying to hid it but, he was blushing so hard,but so was I so,I can't judge him. I spent the rest of the night thinking of that kiss but then it hit me. I never asked him if we were a couple or not. I wanted to ask him if we were dating but since I was so tired after today,I just fell asleep.