Chapter Twelve

Jennie

It's a lazy Monday night. We're just bar hopping tonight cause we can't find an exciting bar. Well, it's Monday, people don't usually go to bar on Mondays. We're just the only who go to bar every night anyways.

School starts on Wednesday. I hate school days, the only thing I like is bar nights.

"You guys also don't like this bar?" I looked at Kai. "I don't want to find another bar. I'm tired." I didn't notice their exhausted faces cause I've been lost in my thoughts.

"What's the matter?" I asked Kai.

"I don't know why you guys are bored, but I don't wanna transfer to another bar. He drank a beer while slouching on his seat. I turned to look at the three. They're just staring at the dance floor lazily. Since when did these bitches lose energy inside the bar? I roamed my eyes around the bar and saw a lot of good-looking guys and girls, so how come they don't even care?

"Yeri, what's up?" I nudged her when she didn't answered.

"We're bored." She said.

"Seriously?" I asked

"Isn't it obvious, Jennie?" Yeri said.

I poked her forehead but she didn't even complain. Now that's weird.

"Haaay, let's just go home, Jisoo." Irene said to Jisoo who's looking lazily at the dance floor. "Let's just sleep and prepare for school" she added.

"Wait, I'm still watching something."

"Who? Don't tell me you have a target" Irene asked.

"Nope." Jisoo answered

"Then what?"

"It's a secret."

"That's not that important. Let's go" Irene said then pulled Jisoo's arm.

"I said wait." Jisoo said then pulled her arm back.

"Come on, tell what is it."

"There you go!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"Huh?" Irene, Yeri and Kai said in unison. I diverted my eyes at the direction where Jisoo is looking, and I instantly know what she's talking about. I shook my head. Up until now she still hasn't move on about that wannabitch? Now I know why they're bored. Tzuyu was the only one enjoying on every bar we went. She's enjoying too much. She'd been in our group for only a few days yet she already broke a lot of rules, just like now.

"Finally! Hahaha. I've been waiting for that." Jisoo said while drinking.

"Hey Jisoo, tell me what's happening" Yeri asked clueless. Jisoo laughed at her.

"Hey Jennie, don't you think we should let that girl in our group instead of that wannabitch? She fits in more than that wannabitch." Jisoo said teasingly.

"Huh? You guys are the only one who understands each other" Yeri said then frowned.

"I didn't know that jealousy exist between bitches" Kai said then chuckled.

"These two understands each other even though they're sitting far from each other. I'm sitting right next to Jisoo and I don't understand a single thing!" Yeri said still frowning.

"Maybe you're just slow." I said.

"Do you see that fair skinned girl right there? She slapped the wannabitch hahaha. I've been waiting for that to happen."

"Oh? That was epic!" Yeri said then the three of them laughed. That wannabitch had been doing that and Jisoo kept on observing her. She doesn't really like that girl, that's why she's happy when she got slapped.