Chapter Nine

Lisa

"You're late."

"No I'm not. The race will start in 20 minutes." Rosé said.

We're already in our seats waiting for the race to start. I don't even know why I have to watch Hanbin, he knows nothing but cheating.

"You're late in our deal. We said that we should be here 30mins before the race starts." Seulgi said.

"Ah. I just happen to bump into an interesting lady a while ago."

"Why didn't you invited her? Is she beautiful? Is she sexy? Hot?"

I smacked Bam that is overreacting. He's childish yet a womanizer. Rosé is more of a mysterious type and an observer. Seulgi almost has the same behavior as mine, that's why I'm closer to her. Both of us likes to bet on things, just like races.

"Yes, she's beautiful. Sexy. Interesting."

"Wow." All of us said in unison.

Well, you don't bump into someone like that in your daily life so...of course I only love Jieun, but I still appreciate other girls. But it stays that way.

"So where are you guys hanging out after this?" I asked.

"I didn't even get her name."

"What??"

"Tsk tsk. Weak. If I was that, we're probably in the second base now."

"You're really a jerk Bam. Aren't you dating someone right now?"

"She's just a fling. Don't take that girl seriously. She's boring." Bam said to Seulgi.

"Well I'm not a jerk like you." Seulgi shrugged.

"Why didn't you get any info about her? I asked.

"She said she don't do handshakes."

Seul and Bam stopped bickering when they heard Rosé's answer.

"But I think...I might be able to see her soon."

"This is the first time that you got interested on a girl." I said.

"She's interesting. But what you're thinking right now is wrong. I don't have plans on dating her."

"Why is that?" Seul curiously asked.

"She's a mess."

-

Jennie

I didn't wait for Kai and I immediately left after the race. I'm currently in a coffee shop outside the city.

That Hanbin is my ex-boyfriend. I don't want to remember those memories I had with him, but here they are, flowing like a water in my mind.

"I finally have VIP tickets on Queen's concert! Let's go Jen!"

"You guys go. I have a date with Hanbin tonight." Jisoo raised her brow at me.

"Hanbin again? I don't like that guy, Jennie. You two always have a date whenever we invite you to hang out. That jerk."

"Jisoo!" Irene said.

"Why? It's true!"

"Spare Hanbin, Jisoo. I didn't ask you to like him in the first place."

"Sure you didn't. Cause if you did? You wouldn't get an approval to us!"

"Enough Kim Jisoo!" I raised my voice on her. " I'm leaving." I turned my back on her and started walking, but I heard her said one more thing.