18- ' 'Back at Morioh' '

Start from the beginning

After hours of settling in and thinking of his Kakyoin. He eventually passed out on the desktop. He was reading about jellyfish before he did. He was also writing notes with a pen.

"Jotaro..." someone spoke. "Hmmmm?" Jotaro was half asleep, he opened his eyes to see Kakyoin on top of him. Jotaro blushed at the slight he woke up to. Kakyoin leaned forward a little then touching Jotaro cheek with his finger. "Your bleeding slightly..." Kakyoin spoke softly. "I am?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin nodded before he got up to walk to the bathroom. He walked back out with a bandage. "Here..." Kakyoin spoke while he placed it on Jotaro's face. "Nori, I don't need a bandage for such a little cut or something." Jotaro huffed. "And I say you do, deal with it." Kakyoin talked back. Jotaro rolled his eyes and smiled before he widened his eyes of realization. "Shit, he have to go to Kira's house to get that arrow." Jotaro blurted before jumping out of bed. Kakyoin tilted his head. "Don't worry, Kira won't be there. Only his father. He not the dangerous. I already know how to handle him if you know what I mean." Jotaro reassured. Kakyoin nodded as he walked over to his lover. "Of course you do, Mr. Kujo." Kakyoin teased as he traces his finger over Jotaro's muscles. "Why do you say it like that, you always say Mr. Kujo like you want something." Jotaro smirked. "Oh you know exactly what I want." Kakyoin whispered. Jotaro chuckled before pushing Kakyoin away. "Not now though, we have business to take care of."

"Fine." Kakyoin sighed. "I have to follow what I did before until the old man shows himself, let's just hope the kids won't mess it up again." Jotaro muttered to himself. Jotaro grabbed everything he needed and dragged Kakyoin out the door.

They walked towards the Coffee shop where the trio would be. "Actually... maybe it could be a date?" Jotaro recommend as he turned to Kakyoin. "What kind of date is that? You call going to a killer's house where their father is at a date?" Kakyoin questioned. "Oh c'mon, it'll be exciting." Jotaro added. "You have bad taste for what you find so call exciting. You sure you didn't get hit in the head?" Kakyoin asked. "Are you sure you didn't die from blood lost?" Jotaro responded back with a straight face. "Watch what you say." Kakyoin warned. "Or what?" Jotaro asked. "Or I'm going punch you in your stomach again." Kakyoin threaten. "Okay, save the punching for later, we have to go to Kira's." Jotaro reminded. "Kira's?" A familiar voice spoke. Jotaro turned around to see Josuke. "Kira's house..." Jotaro sighed. "I can I come?" Josuke asked. "N-" "of course you can Josuke." Kakyoin spoke over Jotaro. "Koichi and Okuyasu should be here soon." Josuke added. "OI! JOSUKE." Okuyasu blurted as he came walking over with Koichi.

"Were heading to Kira's house soon!" Josuke spoke. "Wait- isn't Kira going to be there?" Okuyasu asked Jotaro. Jotaro shook his head. "He isn't dumb, he's not going to even touch that place now, only his father remains there." Jotaro added. "Luckily, I already know his weakness." Jotaro continued. "I guess were taking everyone." Kakyoin chuckled. "Yeah yeah, I get it." Jotaro grunted as he started walking. Everyone followed him, and Kakyoin was beside him, talking. As the others had there own conversation.

"What is Kira's father ability?" Kakyoin asked, everyone went silence to. They all wanted to know. "He's a ghost that traps our energy into a photo. If the photo is torn, we are torn. Whatever is shown inside the picture is blocked off from the rest of reality. He can control what happens in the photo. But here's the catch, if he's the only one in the photograph he's practically harmless. So let's hope no one gets tricked that he escaped and actually let's him out." Jotaro said that last part mainly towards Okuyasu. Kakyoin laughed. "Jotaro, I swear. It's funny when you say something so silly with a serious face." Kakyoin added. Jotaro looked over at Kakyoin. "It's also funny when you pout, knowing that you can't stop me from carrying you." Jotaro spoke. "Oh really- Wait wha-" at that moment Jotaro picked Kakyoin up. Kakyoin was over Jotaro's shoulders. "I bet this is very funny?" Kakyoin pouted. "No, it's just cute." Jotaro spoke. Kakyoin blushed.

. . .
After Walking There

"So this is it? Away from everyone, in the middle of nowhere." Koichi spoke. "It's pretty nice for a murderer." Okuyasu pointed out. Josuke agreed and went ahead and opened the door, a bit hesitant but nothing happened. Even the inside was organize and clean. Josuke and Jotaro parted off away from the other three. Once the photo snapped a picture Jotaro grabbed it. He then waited for the phone to ring. "Josuke, get the phone." Jotaro demanded. Josuke did what he was told. Kira's father started to talk. He went on and on but Jotaro wasn't listening. He snapped a picture of just the old man and trapped with with tape. "This should do it, if Okuyasu doesn't get fooled." Jotaro muttered. Okuyasu, and the other two stepped into the room. "Taped up picture equals evil old man with a stand. Don't touch it. Even if you a positive that he escaped and you want to check. DON'T, Okay?"Jotaro told before he brings Kakyoin with him into another room. "The arrow should be in this... drawer..." Jotaro whispered to himself as he opened the door to reveal a arrow. He picks it up at starts walking out the room. "Let's go, we got what w-" before Jotaro finished, someone snatched the arrow. That someone was Kira's dad. "What we need..." Jotaro muttered once he realized the situation. "IT WAS REALLY CONVINCING! I HAD TO TAKE A PEEK!" Okuyasu yelled, trying to explain his situation. Jotaro signed. "Trust me, you would've thought so to." Okuyasu continued, pointing at Koichi.

"Not really." Koichi defended himself. Josuke walked up to Okuyasu and slapped him upside the head. "Thanks." Josuke said in a sarcastic tone. "Oh, your welcome." Okuyasu smiled, thinking Josuke was serious. Everyone face palmed mentality, if not physically. "I think it's been a long day, don't you agree Mr. Kujo?" Kakyoin smirked. Jotaro looked over at Kakyoin. "Why do you always do that?" Jotaro questioned. "Do what?" Kakyoin asked. "The whole 'Mr. Kujo' thing when yo-" Jotaro stopped and looked over at the teens. Jotaro sat up straight. "You know exactly what I mean." Jotaro whispered over to Kakyoin. Kakyoin chuckled. "Or do I?" Kakyoin joked around as he headed towards the door. "Well, Kakyoin-san is right, we should head home and take a break." Josuke spoke. Koichi nodded as all of them headed out the door. The last "See you later!" And "Goodbye!" Where said before they all parted ways.

. . .
After getting to the Hotel Room (again)

"Fuc- *crash*!" Kakyoin was heard in the another room. Jotaro came running in to see Kakyoin on the floor. "Kakyoin you okay?" Jotaro asked as he went up to Kakyoin smiling. "Yeah, I'm just a bit clumsy. I'm fine." Kakyoin reassured. "Sure, said the person that has been in the hospital for over a year trying to recover just enough for them to walk. Oh and on top of that suffered from coughing up blood after that, and if they get majorly hurt you go back to that state for about a week and struggle to walk. And you say your fine?" Jotaro questioned. Kakyoin rolled his eyes and pushed Jotaro away. "I'm fine, jeez you always worry to much." Kakyoin spoke. "I worry to much because I had to watch you die, GODDAMMIT!" Jotaro broke into tears. "Jotaro listen to me." Kakyoin spoke in a sweet tone. Jotaro looked up at him. "That doesn't matter anymore, okay? I'm going to stay with you this time." Kakyoin smiled as he held Jotaro in his arms. "But your not fucking locking me up in the hotel." Kakyoin whispered in Jotaro's ear.

...

2013 words

UwU

Jotaro is a stripper- change my mind

Ight- imma go now XD

Have a good day~♡