Epilogue: Reunited

Start from the beginning

"When are we gonna tell mum and dad then?" I ask Cora. She laughs and replies, "Why don't we video call them later when Sonia and Leon leave?" "Sounds good. Also, what gender and species do you think the kid is?" "I don't know baby, I think it's gonna be a female octoling." Cora tells me. "Well, I think it's gonna be a male inkling, I guess only time will tell." I tell her back, kissing her again.

~a couple hours later~

Leon and Sonia leave, leaving me and Cora alone to talk about family stuff, as well as call our parents to tell them the great news. We would then tell everyone one else when we wanted to.

"Right, it's set up, and ready to call our parents. You ready?" I ask Cora as I stand up and let her sit down. I lean on the back of her chair, playing with her long hair whilst I wait for her to press the call button. She takes a deep breath in and looks up at me. "Ready." She presses the button to call and the dial tone runs for a few seconds. We wait patiently, and soon after, Star and Kevin pick up. "Hey mum, hey dad." Cora says. I instantly know that Cora is nervous since she keeps looking down, but I comfort her by putting my hand on her shoulder. She holds my hand and looks up at me smiling. "Hey sweeties! How are you guys doing?" Star asks us. "We are doing great mum, thanks for asking. But we called because something special has happend." I tell them. I gesture to Cora to them. "Mum, dad. Me and Tobias are gonna be... Parents." She says. She hesitated before saying parents, but it was kind of nerve racking to tell them, and I knew that.

At first they both seemed shocked, but Kevin started to smile and so did Star. "Congrats! Looks like we are gonna have to come visit when the child is born." He tells us, starting to laugh. We join in, but Star tells him to stop, and talks to us. "Well done! Just remember, if you ever need a break, just call and we can baby sit. You've got siblings for a reason as well Cora. And as for us visiting, we will give you a few weeks to adjust before we come." "Thanks Mum and Dad." Cora tells them. "Well, we'd better get going, got stuff to do. See you later mum, dad. Bye!" I step in and say. We wave to each other and our parents hang up.

"Thank God we got that over and done with. Now, child names. I was thinking, Octavia if it's a girl and Ezra if it's a boy." Cora tells me, getting up and moving to the bed. I sit next to her and place my hand on her stomach, ontop of her hand, and speak. "Well, I think Rue if it's a girl, and Orion if it's a boy." "Why don't we decide closer to the time? For now, let's just take in the fact we are starting our family." I agree with what Cora says, and we lay down together to get some rest. It had been a long day, and we needed some sleep.

~P̶̨̘̞̰̱̺̰̱̗̎̾s̶̯̭̩̾̃̾ ̸̦͐P̴̻̹̍̄O̵͙͎̪̲̞͎̐́̕͜͝V̸̦̫̬̫͚̑̾̈̏̊̾̕͝~

"W-Where am I?" I ask. I look around to see myself on an island, near the large statue, not too far from the Metro. I get up and look at myself--still evil and a villain. I clench my fist as I realise that the Hero's won again.

I looked around again and see a rescue boat with a couple of hybrids heading toward me, before they get close, I turn to look at Inkopolis and speak to myself.

"I'll do this for you 7. I'll finish what you started..."

I hold my head in pain afterward. Getting hit in the head is painful, but when it's a Pyramid, it hurts more. Once the boat arrived, I was helped onto it and sailed back to the Metro.

~8 months later (2nd May)~

A.N:
Tori, Tobias, Tobi, and Sonia are all 25
Leon is 24
Petra is 27

~8s POV~

I walk up and down the waiting room anxiously. "You're pacing again Tobias!" Sonia tells me. She was on the phone with Star and Kevin, just reassuring them about Cora. She had gone into labour with our children and I couldn't stop panicking. "I'm sorry, its a pre-parent breakdown. I just can't stop worrying about Cora!" I say, stopping and looking at Sonia. "It's all going to be fine! I know you're having twins, but there's no need to panic! It'll all be good!" She says, getting up and passing me the phone. "Now, talk to your parents." She sits back down and I sit beside her, talking to mum and dad before having to leave to go see Cora. I had been asked to come into the hospital room to see the children and my wife.

I got up anxiously and followed the nurse to the room. I take a deep breath in as I enter the room, and i see Cora, my little princess, holding 2 children. A female octoling and male inkling. The female inkling had pink Tentacles like me, and the male had green like her mother. "You doing ok baby?" I ask her as she passes me our daughter. I hold her In my arms and smile as she responds. "I'm doing amazing sweetheart. I'm so glad we decided to start a family now." She tells me.

Another nurse enters the room and holds a clipboard in her right hand, with a pen in her left. "Congratulations, you've had twins! Do you have names for them?" She asks. Me and Cora look toward each other, knowing what we were calling them. "Orion and Octavia." I tell her. She writes it down on the clipboard and tells us another thing. "Well, since you have names for them, let's get you ready to be discharged from the hospital so you can go home." Finally, home...

~after getting home~

Me and Cora place the twins in their cot and shut the door quietly, making an effort to not wake them up. When we first found out they were twins, we decorated the room so it was half boy, half girl themed. We did make an effort to get them matching outfits as well, but didn't get that far with it. Quietly, we made our way into our room and got into our sleep clothing, then into bed. We snuggled together like aways and after no time at all, we both fell asleep.

Finally, another chapter in our life. We hoped that this chapter was one that our agent work wouldn't get in the way of, but there was a high chance that we would never get a break from the drama of being an agent and 'known celebrity.' We both knew what we wanted to happen in the future, it was just a matter of working toward it.

Yet, after the amount of times we've had friends turn evil and get kidnapped, we've never learnt and didn't expect anything like that to come our way again...