Chapter 12: The World Falls Calm Once Again

~3s POV~

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" Tobias walks in, a tray of hot chocolates and biscuits in his hands. "I'm doing great honey, thanks for asking. I know I just died and came back to life so I probably shouldn't be ok, but you are the one making me feel great. The question is, are you ok?" I ask him as he places my cup next to me and a couple if biscuits. He then slips into bed next to me and sighs. "Well, to be honest with you, no." He tells me the truth and I lift his chin up. "What's wrong then?" I ask.

"Well, it's about my past. After the mission in the metro where Tobi attacked us, I started getting my memories back, and now, I just fear my past self and the things attached with it." He takes a golden toothpick out of his draw and passes it to me. "Long story short, my sister, Tori, gave me this before she left years ago to the surface. This is what caused the memories to come back. Let's just say, I nearly killed you and my own sister, I was an elite Octarian, the best in the army, and one of the children of the Octarian Menace... Octavio..." He wipes away tears whilst speaking. I assumed some of these memories hurt him and he didn't want to think of them. "Anyway," He continues, "I want you to have the toothpick. I don't really have a use for it, plus I think it'll look cute as an accessory on you." He smiles and I smile back. He lifts it out of my hands and places it on my right ear. Then, passing me and mirror, he adjusts it as I look at my new accessory.

"I love it. Thank you." I turn to look at him and blush. He leans in for a kiss and we both kiss for a few seconds. "Hey, you know how we made out a few months back. Wanna do it again?" I ask, changing the topic of the conversation. "We could go further..." He replies. I blush and realise what he is talking about. "Sex??? I will if you want to." I say. He slips his t-shirt off and replies. "Well let's do it then, my princess."