Roy Mustang oneshot for Lucythewolf77

*Flashback*

Lucy was walking through Central on a cold winter night to her house. Her peaceful walk was interrupted by a homunculi lunging at her and nearly clawing her face off. Luckily an alchemist shot flames at him and he was burnt to a crisp. Lucy was still in shock. The alchemist had black hair and eyes and was smiling lazily. "You should be careful Miss," the man said kindly. "Th-thank you," Lucy said shyly. "Let me walk you home," he said warmly. "O-okay mister um..." Lucy started. "Mustang. Colonel Roy Mustang," Roy said warmly. "I'm Lucy," Lucy said softly. Roy put his arm out and Lucy wrapped her arm in his. They walked to Lucy's house and they bid farewell. "Maybe I should join the millitary so I can see him again. He's handsome," Lucy thought to herself then going into her front door and shutting it behind her.

*End of flashback*

"I can't believe I really joined the millitary because of Roy," Lucy thought with a laugh. Lucy walked into her house and changed into some pajamas. She was about to cook dinner when her phone rang. She picked it up curiously. "Hey Major, it's Havoc... Roy and I got into car accident," Jean started, but was cut off by Lucy. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Lucy exclaimed. "We're fine, we just need a ride home. We're by the flower shop," Jean said. "Okay I'm leaving right now," Lucy sid then hanging up her phone. Lucy quickly put on her big black coat and headed out the door. She drove to the location and found both Roy and Jean sitting on the curb.

Lucy lightly tapped her horn. Jean got up and helped Roy up and put him in the front seat and he got in the back seat. "I'm so glad you guys are okay! What happened?' Lucy asked. "Some idiot hit us from behind and we hit that tree that's down over there," Jean explained. "Oh my god!" Lucy exclaimed. "Roy is a bit shaken up and probably has a concussion. But I'm okay," Jean said. "Who's Roy?" Roy asked. "Oh my god he's concussed!" Lucy exclaimed. "Who are you guys," Roy asked. "You're Roy. "I'm Jean. And that's Lucy," Jean explained. "Oh... Okay," Roy said. "Are you my girlfriend?" Roy asked Lucy, which made her blush. "N-no Roy. We serve in the millitary together," Lucy said shyly, which made Jean laugh. "Well you should be, you're pretty," Roy stated, making Lucy blush even more. Lucy dropped the men off at Jean's house. "Bye Lucy," Roy said charmingly. "B-Bye Roy," Lucy stammered.

For the next week or two, Lucy would visit Roy at his home to check on him. He's staying out of work until his head feels better. Lucy was cooking Roy some dinner in his home; she was making him pasta. "Are you sure you're not my girlfriend?" Roy asked. Lucy dropped the noodle scoop onto the counter. "N-No Roy..." Lucy said shyly. "Because of the millitary, or because you don't like me?" Roy asked. "T-the millitary..." Lucy said, not knowing how to answer the question. "Ah so you would want to be my girlfriend then," Roy asked. Lucy's face reddened and she sighed. "S-sure," Lucy muttered. Roy smirked and did a little celebratory dance in his chair. Lucy scooped the noodles into the two plates and layered some sauce on top. She put the food on the table in front of her chair and Roy's. "J-just sh-shut up and eat," Lucy stammered.

A week had past and Roy was finally back at work. His concussion went away and he was completely healed. Lucy had went to her desk, which was in Roy's office, and found some daisies in a vase on her desk. "Thank you for taking care of me. -Roy" it read. Lucy smiled and smelled the flowers. "Hey..." she heard a voice say. Lucy turned around and saw Roy coming in. "How are you feeling Colonel?" Lucy asked. "Much better thanks to you," Roy said kindly, making Lucy blush. "What about your injuries?" Lucy asked. "Just a bit sore," Roy said, walking up to Lucy who was standing in front of her desk. "Colonel?" Lucy asked shyly. "I want to apologize about the night when I asked if you were my girlfriend," Roy said softly. "It's okay," Lucy said shyly. "I remember asking if you liked me, and you said sure... Does that mean you like me?" Roy asked.

Lucy mentally cursed herself. She was hoping he didn't remember that. "I do Colonel..." Lucy said softly, blushing profusely. Roy smiled warmly at her. "I like you too Lucy," Roy said. "Y-you do?" Lucy asked shyly. Roy hugged Lucy and rested his head on top of hers, wrapping his arms around her. "I have since I laid eyes on you that day," Roy confessed. "Me as well," Lucy said softly. The two parted from the embrace and Roy used the opportunity to to give Lucy a kiss on the lips. "When I'm Fuhrer there won't be restrictions on us dating... But for now, we gotta keep this a secret," Roy said softly in her ear, giving her shivers down her spine. "Of course," Lucy said shyly. "Let's do dinner tonight, my treat," Roy said kindly. "As long as you let me change first," Lucy said with a laugh. "If I must," Roy said then giving Lucy a kiss on the forehead.

THE END!