Roy Mustang oneshot- I may be blind

Info:

Name: Ellie Rose

Looks: 5 ft 1, has long red hair with bangs, green eyes

Age: 23

Crush: Roy Mustang (They are already dating in this story)

Alchemy: electric alchemy (her codename is the spark alchemist). She is a major.

Other: she’s Roy’s secretary whenever she’s not in missions. She’s close friends with Riza Hawkeye and Jean Havoc (She used to be good friends with Hughes before he died, she lives on his street. She used to babysit Elysia; she still is friends with Gracia and Elysia.). This oneshot takes place after everyone fights father and Roy is blind. My ending is a little different.

After the final battle with father, people were rejoicing. The Fuhrer was removed from power and all the homunculi were dead. Grumman was named the new Fuhrer of Amestris. All the Ishvalan refugees were able to return to Ishval and be their own nation again. Major Ellie Rose was at her and Roy’s home, which was surprisingly, still in one piece after all the fighting, and she was cooking dinner. From what Ellie had heard from Lieutenant Hawkeye, Roy was fine and he was coming home. Ellie knew that Roy had been blinded from the transmutation and she wanted to make him feel better. There was a knock on the door. “It’s open,” Ellie called out. Sergeant Fury came in, guiding Roy into the house. Roy was trying to feel his way around. “Well you’re home now Roy, Ellie’s in the kitchen. Call me if you need anything,” Sergeant Fury said then exiting out the front door. “Roy, I’m so glad you’re okay,” Ellie said then putting down the pot on the stove and walking up to Roy. “If you think okay is being permanently blinded, then sure I’m okay,” Roy remarked.

Ellie took Roy’s hands and placed them on her face. “I know you can’t see, so I’m going to help you,” Ellie said. “I worked so hard to get Amestris back to a democratic state; I wanted to see my country would become. And now I’ve become blinded,” Roy said sadly. “And the worst part is, I can’t see my beautiful girlfriend’s face,” Roy added. “Don’t you worry, your problem could possibly be temporary,” Ellie said. “But for now, let your hands be your eyes,” Ellie said then leaning in to kiss Roy, he leaned in as well. The two kissed passionately, Roy’s hands traveled from Ellie’s face and went up and down her frame. Normally Ellie wouldn’t let Roy’s hands travel all over her body, but he was in a needy state so she let him. The two parted for air and they were panting.

Ellie took Roy’s hand and placed it on her face, Roy stroked Ellie’s cheek. “I love you Roy, no matter what,” Ellie said. “I love you too,” Roy said. “I’ll need you now more than ever, I hope you realize that,” Roy said. “And I won’t leave your side,” Ellie said softly. “Even through all the embarrassing things that are bound to happen because I can’t see,” Roy asked. “Through every one,” Ellie said. “You’ll have to help me with a shower later,” Roy said, going back to his playful nature. Ellie blushed lightly, luckily Roy couldn’t see it. “Okay, but for now it is dinner time,” Ellie said. Ellie helped lead Roy to a seat at the dinner table. The two ate dinner, Ellie helped Roy shower and dress him, and they went to bed. “As long as I have my Roy, whether he can see or not, everything will be alright,” Ellie said softly in Roy’s ear, before she and Roy cuddled together and they fell asleep.

THE END!