㉝You Want Me To Tell You What I Want?

Start from the beginning

He frowned even more as he examined his hands, only to see jjajangmyeon sauce all over them. Another chortle pierced through his senses, and he shot his gaze at the source. "You think it's funny?"

And right there, Jeongguk regretted every laugh that slipped out of his mouth as Taehyung wiped his hands on his face with a smug, teasing smile on his lips. He gasped and gaped at him in pure shock. "I just had a shower, you meanie!" he grumbled as he shoved his shoulder, not hard enough to hurt him.

Taehyung broke into laughter, his eyes shut, and his boxy smile on full display.

Well, seeing that from that proximity had Jeongguk chuckling too as his gaze softened and brimmed with fondness for him. "I hate you," he teased as he nudged his shoulder once more.

"You're enjoying this a little too much to hate me for this."

"I think I enjoy everything with you."

"You do?" Taehyung questioned, amazed by what he just heard. He received a few timid nods in response and cracked a lopsided smile. "I do more." He stretched a hand to cup his face, but Jeongguk grabbed his wrist.

"Isn't my face already dirty enough?"

"Fine, I'll order something, take a shower, and then you'll let me cuddle you, okay?"

For a moment in that mess, Jeongguk forgot about the awkward incident that took place thirty minutes ago. And although he recalled everything that happened, he decided to push it aside and smile. "Okay."

⚜✳⚜

Second update today? 🤔