㉝You Want Me To Tell You What I Want?

Start from the beginning

"Now the moment is ruined." He pouted so hard he seemed to be on the verge of tears. He dropped his head in defeat, his shoulders slouching. "Why do you have to confuse me like this? Why couldn't you just do it instead of asking me to tell you what I want you to do? How was I supposed to know what you meant? I don't even know basic things and common sense. How was I supposed to know that?"

"I—I didn't think that you wanted me to."

"Then you're an idiot."

Taut silence spread through the room after Jeongguk's whispering reply as neither of them knew what to say or do. Taehyung truly felt like an idiot. He never had difficulty with kissing someone, but even at that moment that he knew Jeongguk wanted it too, he couldn't do it.

"I'll go take a shower." A few seconds of stillness went by before he pivoted on his heel and shuffled towards the closet.

With a sigh, he picked out whatever he found first and held the clothes tightly in his hug as he trudged to the exit, glancing at Taehyung, who was still standing there with his gaze unfocused, his brows creased, and a tiny pout veiling his lips.

He didn't stop, though. He slouched off with his head bowed until he arrived at the bathroom. Everything was a mess again, and he didn't know what to do. Taehyung confessed, and he called him off for not kissing him? It wasn't supposed to go like that.

But honestly, Jeongguk was scared. Although he wanted him, he didn't know why it was so stressful to say it or just let the man kiss him. It was so simple, yet it made him an anxious mess.

The warm water poured down his skin gently — the cuts on his back didn't sting so much this time. His movements were torpid as he was plunged into a mire of sullenness. He was supposed to be the happiest man alive since Taehyung, the man who was able to make his heart flutter and his face turn beet red with a simple action or word confessed with such desperation in his eyes.

And he knew Taehyung didn't ruin the moment. He was the one who ruined it. Although he called him off for not kissing him on his own, just the idea of that happening made things to him he couldn't possibly comprehend or handle.

After his long shower, he trod out of the bathroom fully dressed, and mild noise infiltrated his ears. He snapped his head to the kitchen's direction and mused over if he should go there since Taehyung was probably cooking or just go to the bedroom.

He bit his lower lip and stepped towards the bedroom, but a louder crash booming across the whole house seized him up. His brows bumped together as he heard Taehyung groan and say something incoherent, and he dashed to the kitchen, worried.

He found Taehyung sitting on the floor with jjajangmyeon sauce spilled all over the counter and floor beside him.

"I ruined our food too. Sorry," he murmured when he noticed the boy standing there with confusion written on his face.

Jeongguk edged closer, not failing to spot the broken pan in the sink. "What happened?"

Taehyung ran both hands through his hair. "It slipped my hand and all the food was spilled everywhere. I got pissed and smashed the pan."

"Yeah, I can see that," he uttered with a snort as he kneeled in front of him. "It's okay. We can order something." The proximity helped him take a better look at him, and he curled his lips inwards in his attempt to stifle an amused chuckle that wanted to explode out of his mouth.

His choked sound caused Taehyung to lift his head and give him a questioning glare. "What are you laughing at?"

Unable to hold back anymore, soft giggles escaped him. "You just have jjajangmyeon all over your hair."