6.

Me and Johnnie decided to walk over to the stage to watch Of Mice and Men perform their set since they were my favorite band on Warped. And,well, since he was Johnnie Guilbert we got to be up front and then when it was over we went behind the stage in hopes that I could meet the band.
"No!" Johnnie shouted laughing as OM&M started walking in the opposite direction. I laugh and shake my head. "It's all cool I'll just try and meet them another day." He nods and laughs.
We walk back over to the bus and hang out with Bryan and Damon until it gets to be 7. "Um, I should probably go home and get some clothes and stuff" I say. "Okay, do you want us to drive you over to your house?" Bryan asks. "In the bus?" I ask. "Nah, I was thinking we could go in my lambo" he says sarcastically. "Yes, in the bus." I laugh and nod. "Okay"
We load onto the bus and I give him directions to my house. They start to blare The Ready Set's song "Give Me Your Hand" and Bryan does and amazing lip singing performance for Damon. I just sit there and laugh. There's an idiot grin on my face but I can't help it. This is the first time I've been happy in months. I look over at Johnnie to see if he was laughing but he wasn't. He was just watching me and sort of smiling but sort of just staring as if trying to decode me.
I blushed as Bryan pulled up to my house. "I'll be back in a few!" I say and I walk into my house. I dodge my mom and run up to my room. "Honey! Can we talk a little before you leave?" I grab some clothes and throw them in my Jansport. "No! Sorry!" I shout back. "I don't want to miss the rest of Warped!" She walks into my room. "Okay, but call me before you go to bed." There was a knock on the door. She ran down and opened it. "Ky! There's a handsome young man that says he knows you!" I laugh and walk downstairs to see what she's talking about. Johnnie was standing in my living room. I glance out the window and then back at him. "Bryan left" he starts laughing. "He told me to just call him when your done packing." I blush darkly. "Did I take too long?" I ask. "No,no, he just didn't want to miss The Ready Set." I nod. "Also, I was wondering if you wanted any help packing." I nodded and smiled. "Yeah sure. That would be great"

Johnnie and I packed together for about 20 minutes listening to music such as My Chemical Romance and Nirvana. When we were finally done we called Bryan to come get us. My mom walked in. "Johnnie could you excuse us for a moment?" She asked politely. He nodded and walked back downstairs to wait in the living room.

"You be careful Ky." She says. "I can tell you have chemistry with that boy. He's the only person you've even socialized with in the past year." I blush completely red. "Mom, that's not true. I talk to you, and Tess." I say. "That's different Ky. Your young, and I want you to have fun but please, promise to be careful and not hurt yourself. Or get hurt." I nod. We hug and then I meet Johnnie downstairs.

Bryan finally pulls up out front and we board the bus. He turns on the radio and we speed back to Warped Tour. "So, I don't mean to be weird or anything.. But your walls aren't sound proof, and your mom wasn't very quiet when she was talking to you.." Johnnie says looking at me. I blush darkly. "W-What all did you hear?" I ask. "Is it true.. I'm the only other person you've socialized with rather than your family?" He asks. I nod slowly. "Yeah.. I know I'm kind of a loser.." I look down at my feet. He lifts my chin up with his index finger. "Ky, your not a loser, your one of the coolest people I've ever met. You know what, you ARE the coolest person I've ever met. Don't down yourself just because your not society's idea of perfect. Your perfect in my eyes, and I know that probably doesn't matter much, but it's the truth." He says. I blush and look into his eyes.