OT7 Sleepover (Siblings fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Jungkoo-Jungkookie'a so innocent!" Jimin wheezed.

You were almost on the floor with the way you were laughing. Why were your brothers so cute!

"At least my weight's more than yours," you told Jungkook and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay, you get ten minutes to wash up, and thennnnnn," you called out, "It's movie time!"

You could hear them talking as the started to go up to their rooms. Shaking your head, you started getting the dinner table ready. You were the youngest but you had to admit that it was like having seven sons for you. They were great older brothers, of course, always protecting you, taking care of you when around, keeping you away from Sasaeng fans and all, but being the only girl in the family, you had ended up with the unsaid duty of being the second mother. You loved it nevertheless. Who wouldn't?

Around twenty minutes later, the eight of you were seated on the huge black couch in the living room, with plates of food in your hand watching the first horror movie of the night. Suga was, of course, snuggled up on your right completely concentrated on the food, sparing the horror movie no glance, while the ever so brave Jungkook sat on your left, getting the most of your scared squeals. Hoseok was watching with big scared eyes next to Suga, screaming every once in a while, making Jimin, who was sitting on his other side, laugh. Taehyung sat right beside Jimin, watching silently, along with Namjoon, another silent watcher. Jin was on Jungkook's other side, hiding half his face behind his RJ pillow.

You loved this so much, being with your brothers, all close and cozy, sharing the same food and movie.

"Wow, Y/N! I missed your food so much!" Jungkook said, making the others 'hmm' in addition.

Two movies later, the boys were still full of energy, even Suga, who said that he didn't want to sleep when he was finally spending time with his sister.

"It's only been a month. Besides, I literally saw you guys three days ago!" you told him.

"Y/N-ah, Suga-hyung's right. We don't spend enough time with you, and that day was a photoshoot day. We barely even got to speak with you," said Namjoon.

"Yeah, you're our cutie cutie little sister!" cooed Hoseok, hugging you tightly.

You just smiled and let them say whatever they felt like.

Then the eight of you started playing board games like ludo, snakes and ladders, and monopoly, where Jin won every single time, surprising the world out of you all.

Jin was the worst at board games, so maybe it was his night of luck. Once he'd been crowed the 'lucky guy of the night', he couldn't stop boasting, throwing in almost a dozen of his dad jokes for effect. Result? You had laughed so much your stomach hurt. In between Jimin had pulled out a toy snake to prank the scaredy cats including you, sending five of you into a pillow fight, while Suga sat with his eyes closed, finally out of charge, and Namjoon scrolled through his phone. Jungkook was capturing photos of the fun night. At one point, he turned on the music, launching into a dance and singing fest, while you thanked the stars that you lived in a separate house and not an apartment for all the noise the boys caused. Your legs had given up by then, and you'd gone to sit beside Suga, snuggling into his chest. Jimin soon joined the two of you, giggling every now and then.

"Y/N, your hair looks like a birds nest, you know."

"Yah! It's all your fault! Who told you to squish me under pillows!" you cried out in defense, making Suga chuckle.

Suddenly, you heard Jin shout, "Taehyung, Jungkook! Stop jumping on the couch like little kids!"

You immediately turned to see what was happening. Their recently favourite song had started playing, making them jump around in excitement.

Looking at Jin's frown, you pouted.

"Oppa, it's okay. Let'em jump."

"But you'll have to clean once we leave tomorrow!" Jin retorted.

"No, I'll just call an organizer over. You know, those home organizers. It's alright. Let the guys jump as much as they like," you said, making Taehyung squeal in happiness and jump down the couch to crush you in a hug.

You'd all been having so much fun, you'd lost track of time. You had no idea it was past three am until Suga suddenly stood up and announced that he was going to sleep.

Realizing how late it was, you hurried to the kitchen to make the guys some hot milk before sleeping.

While you were sipping on your drinks, Suga suddenly stood up again, placed his empty glass on the floor, and silently started making his way out of the living room. You were all so used to it that you immediately knew what was happening. The next few seconds was full of pushing, pulling and wrestling to get to the main bathroom first. It was the most beautiful and fragrant one which everyone liked to use, and Suga was always the first to use it, taking almost half an hour to get out. Nobody liked that. This time, you all wanted to make sure he wouldn't get to use it first, fighting to block his way and form a line. Did Suga fight back? Not really. He was too tired to, eventually finding himself last in line. But it made him a little annoyed. "This is so unfair, you know. Fighting with poor tired hyung like this for the bathroom. You know there are five others right!" he cried out, making the others laugh and stick their tongues out at him. You patted his head comfortingly, shaking your head and clicking your tongue. You had decided to stay out of the fight because you used that bathroom almost every day.

Despite the little fight, they all got the chance to use it, and finally started building the pillow fort near the couch for sleeping. Before you knew it, you'd all settled in, hugging each other.....or not, in Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi's case.

You stared at the ceiling and sighed in satisfaction. At the beginning, you hadn't liked how famous they became because you had felt like you'd lost your brothers but now, you didn't care one bit. Why? Because only you knew what kind of crackheads your brothers really were..... :))) 

.........................................................................

Contrary to that last line, we all know what kind of crackheads those guys really are!!

(All in good sense)

Btw, next one's gonna be a yandere reaction, so look forward to it ;)

(Feel free to request!)

*heartu*