Chapter 13- The Great Tripping War

Isaiah's POV

"Marissaaaaa!" I sing happily into the sleeping figures ear

She grunts and slaps her hand over my mouth. Smirking I lick her hand.

"EWWWW ISAIAH THAT IS DISGUSTING!!!!" She yells wiping it back on me

Laughing at her she gets up to go wash her hands, which aren't even dirty much anymore.

"That is such a dick move to do while I'm sleeping!" She yells from my bathroom

I laugh at her, "well you did slap your hand over my mouth...."

"Doesn't mean you can LICK my hand!!" She yells back

Laughing again I roll off them bed landing perfectly then walking casually down the stairs.

Until I so amazingly tripped on the carpet after the last step.

"Wow Isaiah!!" Sarcastic clapping is heard from in front of me, "that was so skilled!! Amazing even."

I glare at him, "shut up Rayne."

He laughs again then gets up to go get something. As I still lay on the floor he pats my head on his way past.

I quickly grab his leg, "don't leave me here!"

He smacks my hand quickly while smiling and runs off.

"Ass." I mutter

Pushing myself off the ground I only find myself back on the carpet by Marissa pushing me back down.

"Payback."

I turn around to face her while she stands there with a wide smirk on her face.

Pushing off the ground I turn around to face her, "oh this is so on."

"Get ready to lose Thompson." She says

I smirk, "that's not gonna happen. Be prepared Reyes cause there's no mercy."

She laughs, "just what I was expecting."

She heads into the living room with me trailing behind making a strategy.

She is going down.

"I heard that." She calls out

I smile at her figure, "uh you were supposed to? Duh."

Knowing well that she rolled her eyes, she stops immediately leaving me to crash into her backside.

Falling forward she braces herself for impact as I reach out and catch her.

Her eyes were squeezed shut as my arms held her from hitting the ground.

She peeks through one eye then opens them both to see she never hit the ground.

"Isaiah. This is war. Wasn't that planned?" She asks

I shake my head while a small smile reaches the ends of my face.

She looks at me searching my face for any kind of sign that would imply that I'm lying before saying, "well then thank you."

Smiling again I tell her, "it's no problem. I would have let you fall if it was planned. So you fell for me now?"

She laughs, "in your dreams Thompson."

Just to make fun of her I lean in and my breath fans her ear. She shivers a little while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You are my dreams." Is all I whisper, jokingly of course.....before setting her down and leaving

She sits there for a second contemplating what just happened before quickly getting up and running up the stairs. Probably to get Belle.