She pulled back and Lilly saw tears rolling down her cheeks. "We need to get you to a doctor right now!" She grabbed his hand and started yanking him to the morgan she purchased.

"Woa, wait a minute, why?"

"Because you're already sick."

Arthur stopped Lilly and turned her around. "I am?"

"Yes. You look like shit, don't tell me you haven't noticed. Have you been coughin'?"

"...Yes."

"Then you need a doctor right now. We need to go to Saint Denis."

"Is everythin' okay?" Sadie asked.

Lilly sighed and wiped her eyes. "I'm takin' Arthur to a doctor. He's not well."

"He sure don't look well. Alright, get along, you two."

Lilly spotted Liath and mounted up while Arthur got up on Rose. "At least they got our horses," Lilly said sadly.

"Yeah, there's that."

"Brian, James, stay." The couple road out together towards Saint Denis. "When did you start noticin' the coughin'?"

"The bank robbery. It got bad in Guarma, though."

"And ya didna bother tah tell me?!" Lilly snapped furiously. "I'm yer wife! Ya should'a told me!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"How bad?" she asked.

"I coughed up blood."

"Shit!" Lilly increased the pace of her horse and Arthur followed suit. They eventually made it to Saint Denis and as they were trotting down the street, Arthur stopped and started coughing. "Mo chuisle, are you-"

"I'm fine, just..." he kept coughing and got off his horse. "Just..." his coughing got worse and he bent over.

Lilly dismounted and pat his back. "Arthur..."

Arthur suddenly fell over and kept coughing. "Shit, Lilly..."

"Arthur!" She knelt down next to him and watched in horror as blood came flying from his mouth. "Ó a Dhia! Arthur!" [Oh my God!]

"Don't get too close..." he wheezed.

"Oh shut up! Don't you-" Arthur coughed more and covered his mouth. "You promised me that you wouldn't get sick!"

"I know," Arthur wheezed. His breath was raspy as if he was struggling to breath, which Lilly knew he was. "I'm sorry."

Lilly helped him up. "No, it's not your fault. Let's just get you to a doctor."

Lilly whistled for the horses to follow and helped Arthur walk along the sidewalk. People stared at them as they passed but Lilly glared at each one of them.

"Lilly, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't..." Arthur let go of her and leaned against a pole, coughing and hacking up more blood. "Give me a minute, give me a minute," he groaned. He coughed more. "I'll be fine in a minute."