"What's your fucking problem?!!" I rushed towards him and slipped out from my mom and Frank's grip as I grab onto Elvis collar with one hand before I threw a strong punch right on his face. Elvis crashes to the couch and accidentally hits the vase with his hand which caused it to shatter.

"Frank stop Harry!!" Mom screams.

Frank runs to me quickly pulling me away while dad gets in the way and pushes me hard that made me fall to the floor. "Harry! Stop fighting! You're already hurting mom." Frank says.

Elvis stares at me angrily as he winces on the spot I punched but before he can throw a punch at me, dad pulls him away. "Enough Elvis." He said strictly.

Dad looks back at me as I try to stand on my own even though Frank tried to help me. "Why didn't you let your most favorite son hit me, huh?!" I yelled at my father. "He's always has been right in front of your eyes ever since anyways!!"

Mom pulls me back while she continues crying. "Harry please. Please that's enough."

"No it isn't enough! Ever since from the beginning dad, you were never proud of me! You've always thought the lesser of me because I always disobeyed you. I always knew you're embarrassed to have me as your son! And I don't blame you, because I am as fucking stubborn as you!"

"Harry! That's enough." Frank sounded authoritative.

"Oh shut up Frank. We both know how you hated becoming a director!" I snapped out.

I glued my eyes on my father who still chose to remain silent towards me. "You know, what? Ever since I was a kid, I have always wished that you were never my father!!" I screamed.

Dad landed his huge fist on my face causing me to stagger while Frank thankfully catches me.

"If you want to leave then get out of my house!!" Dad screams at me, pointing at the door.

"Jackson!!" Mom screams as she wraps her arms around me. "You don't mean that! You're not letting Harry leave! This is his home!!"

"This is not home." I answered mom.

She looks at me with so much tears in her eyes as I travelled my eye back to my father, "This was never my home. No one really saw me as a son in this house aside from you, mom. Let's all admit, Elvis is a famous music producer as what dad wanted him. Frank is now an award-winning director as what dad wanted him. Then there's Harry Styles, a son that dad never wanted to have." I say.

I feel my tears flooding my eyelids as I tried my best to hold it back, "You know what dad, or shall I say, Mr. Jackson Styles? You can be happy now because the son that you despise the most is now leaving this hell that you have created for me! You cant force me into becoming something that does not make me happy! I'm never going to be in the same household as you! I hate you and I hope you bring those words with you in your grave!" I grabbed my luggage and my surfboard and headed out of the house while I hear my mom calling out to me.

She chases me out towards my car, begging me not to go. "Harry, honey.... Please... Please my baby don't leave us. Please Harry." She cries as she holds my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry mum. Take care of yourself okay?" I kiss her forehead. "I love you." I got inside my car and drove away, leaving my mom crying by herself.

When I reached the road, my tears began to flood my cheeks as I tried to blast some pretty loud music inside my car to void out the anger and sadness I am feeling inside me. I clenched tightly onto my stirring wheel as I continued crying by myself thinking about leaving my mom like that.

I meet up with my friends in a restaurant where we usually hang out and tried to look fine as I dried my eyes the moment I parked my car. I walked to the table where Liam and Louis were waiting for me and they already know what happened to me a few minute ago. I took the seat in front of them as Louis chugs his bottle of beer while looking at me and Liam sits there also looking at me reluctantly.

LUAHU [H.S]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें