three: michael happened

Your pov:

Shit. I didn't know what to do, I can't breathe, I can't think. I was alone with Luke Hemmings. Get a grip of yourself, he's just a guy, I thought to myself. "I'm actually quite hungry, you got any food?" Luke asked suddenly.

"No, actually. But luckily I just ordered some pizza, it's on it's way right now." I replied to him, shockingly not shaking.

"Oh, cool, we better tidy this mess up before the pizza comes so we could eat." He said, laughing and shaking his head at the mess they made. As much as I wanted to help out, I had other important things to do.

"Your mess, not mine, I need to do homework." I told him, laughing a little as he started organizing the cards.

He raised his eyebrows. He stopped for a moment, the monopoly cards in his hand. "Oh come on. Well laziness and giving witty remarks is probably in the blood." he pretended a sigh, continuing the tiding up, "I'm just gonna continue tiding this up, by myself, mini Michael."

"Mini Michael?" I asked, disgusted by the word itself. "Oh Luke I am not a mini Michael, if anything I am a total opposite of Michael."

"Prove it then." he challenged, giving me a side glance, smirking.

"Fine." I told him.

---

We were almost finished in tidying up the mess, organizing and counting isn't as fast as I thought it would be. We were both joking around and we laughed a lot. Also, because of clumsy Luke here, the paper money fell and flew everywhere for some reason and we had to re-organize it again.

He's a very fun guy. I was relieved I didn't turn creepy or quiet, it was all casual and fun.

The doorbell suddenly rung as Luke was putting everything back in the box. "I'll get it," I told Luke.

I opened the door to see a guy carrying two big pizza boxes. I took them and paid the guy. "Pizza is here!" I shouted.

"Yeshhhhh!" Luke said high pitched-ly. I laughed.

"Don't try to act cute please, you're grossing me out." I laughed then fake gagged. He laughed and pouted.

I put the pizza on the table and he sat on the floor. "Whatcha wanna drink?" I asked.

"A glass of water would be fine, thank you madame." He said semi bowing.

"Okay sire." I replied, semi-bowing as well. I got the both of us our water and sat right beside him.

"This is a lot of pizza. Piggy." he teased, opening the two boxes of pizza.

"HEY! You should be happy I was thinking about you when I was ordering pizza. Be grateful bitch." I punched him in the shoulder.

He chuckled, "Oh, so you think about me." I looked at him and he looked at me, getting a bite of the cheese pizza. I blushed a little, but managed to retort back.

"Not just you, don't get your ego up. I care about Michael and Calum too, Luke." I told him.

I took my pizza. "Hey, I owe you one, for helping me tidy up." He said nudging me. "What work did you have to do just then?"

"I had math homework." he was looking at me again, I looked back, hypnotized by his big blue eyes. They were gorgeous and I felt stupid.

"OH!" he snapped, swallowing his pizza before talking, "I'm actually good at math, get your homework, let me help you." I smiled and nodded, running upstairs to my room. I gathered the papers and my math book that was scattered on my bed and went back down.

"Kay, lets begin." I told him.

---

For the past hour, we have been doing math homework and eating pizza. He was a good tutor, I understood most of the hard questions of my homework. Honestly I'm surprised that he was really good in maths, he didn't look smart.

"How could yo be so good at math?" I asked him smiling.

"Don't underestimate me. My mom is a math teacher, she helped me with a lot of this stuff." He told me.

"Well, she must be a great teacher then." I smiled.

"And a great mom too, she has always been supportive with everything I do." He said, looking down at the table, seemingly having a long thought.

"Well I'm gonna tidy up, what time is it?" I queried.

"Uhmmmm, it's 10:45 p.m." he replied.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "Dude, where the hell is Michael! Please stay with me, my parents are out and Mike isn't home."

Luke shrugged then sighed. "Okay. My parents won't mind anyways soo.." he was cut off by a phone call. He furrowed his eyebrows looking confused and serious.

"What? Calum stop yelling speak normally, I can't understand." He said to the phone. "What?" he repeated, confused and frustrated.

"WHAT!" He yelled, his eyes widened in shock. "Okay, okay I'm on my way, don't do anything stupid, keep an eye on him." he turned the phone off and picked his stuff up, looking as if he wanted to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my turn to be confused now.

"To Briana's party. SHIT, Calum took the car I have to walk there now." He said frantically. He was really agitated.

"Luke, stop. What happened?" I told him.

He sighed, putting his hand over his face. "Michael happened."

Oh no.

Bellooooo. It's been a while since i updated this one. 100 views finally! a lot of improvement is going on lol. I hope you guys like it, sorry if its too long or too short.

I'm excited about the new 5sos album coming up! It's gonna be awesome. Anywhoo, happy reading i have nothing more to say.

mkay, bye