two: left alone

Your pov:

The day went buy very slowly. At least now I'm in my last class, it was 15 minutes before the final bell rung. I looked down at my empty notebook, my history teacher was blabbering about some cuban missle attack thing. I like history, but I just wasn't intrigued by it.

Finally the bell rung, everyone grabbed their backpacks and rushed outside. As usual, I was the last one out. I went to my locker to take some of the books I needed to bring home, and those that I didn't need, I kept it there, so my bag wouldn't be too heavy.

Me and Michael usually went home together, so he would wait for me outside the school gate. As annoying and cruel he can be, he's actually a nice brother. As expected, Mike was standing right in front of the school gate, chatting with Luke and one of his other friend Calum Hood. I always find it confusing when it comes to pronouncing his name; some people call him 'kay-lum', some people call him 'kah-lum'. He gets mad about it too, "kah-lum" was the right pronounciation.

Calum was one of the less noticed of the group. But he is just as nice and just as fun as Mike and Luke.

When I reached them, I poked my brother. He just turned and looked at me and looked away. "Rude much?" I questioned him.

"HI! I'm so glad to see my little sister!" He replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go, the bus is coming soon."

"You don't have to use the bus, I just got my license and a car, it would be faster to get home, you wanna come?" Luke suddenly spoke up. I just stood there and looked at him. My heart was pounding, should I reply him? I've never talked to him before? It's just a simple question, I have no idea why I'm so anxious. Okay, I'll just run to the bus stop and...

"Rude much? Reply him." Michael intruded my thoughts. I glared at him, now I can't possibly escape.

I punched Michael's shoulder. "Shut up Mike. And thanks Luke but no, I'd rather use the bus."

"Psh, your loss, I'll be goin' with Luke bye." Just as Luke was about to speak out, Mike intruded again.

Calum just shrugged and walked towards the parking lot, Michael followed from behind. Which left me and Luke alone. He smiled at me, "I should go, before they hijack my car or something."

"You mean Michael right?" I asked.

Luke shook his head, "No, the both of them. Calum may be the quiet boy, but he is as mischievous as Michael, maybe worse."

I chuckled, " I doubt that." I looked down at the ground, kicking the concrete ground,a little, to relieve the nervousness.

Luke gave out a small one second laugh. "Well anyways, see ya later."

"Later?" I queried, looking at him again.

"Yeah, I'm coming over to your place, Mike invited us it's for some music project." he told me.

I gave him a half-smile, pursing my lips and nodding at him, "Oh, uhm, okay I'm gonna go then." I moved backwards, he did too.

"Okay, bye." he replied, then turned around and left. Well, that went well.

------------------

I was in my room doing my math homework. Michael and friends were downstairs in the living room discussing something. They've been here for almost 3 hours. I started to become hungry so I went downstairs to find my mom.

Surprisingly she wasn't there, or anywhere in the house, dad wasn't here either. I walked to the living room. The three boys were sitting on the floor, apparently playing Monopoly. The table was messy, jackets all over the couch, monopoly money scattered, Luke's car keys lying there. I knew I was gonna clean up again. "MIKE!" I yelled, interrupting their game. Michael, Calum and Luke looked back.

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked back.

"They went to this sudden business trip somewhere, they won't be back until like three days." he told me.

"What? How come I wasn't told anything?" I questioned.

"Well , if you hadn't insisted on taking the bus and went home with us, you would have been told. And mom texted you just then." He said.

I sighed. "Fine. I'm hungry, call domino's or something."

"Can't you see I'm in the middle of an important auction here!" he said back. Then continued debating with Calum.

I rolled my eyes annoyed by him. I went to the telephone, which was in the kitchen and ordered two pans of jumbo, thin crust meteor pizza and cheese mania pizza. I stayed in the kitchen, opening the cabinets, looking for some snacks when I heard Michael's loud scream, continued by a laughter.

I was startled, then shrugged, thinking probably he won the auction. Until I heard running and continuous laughter. I stopped looking through my cabinets and walked to the living room. Luke was no where to be found, Calum was standing up.

"What's going on? Has he gone mental?" I questioned.

"Nope." Calum replied popping the 'p', "Briana texted Mike, asked him to come over for a big party."

"Egh." was all I said back. Calum took the car keys and headed out for the door. "Where's Luke?"

"He's waiting outside." Calum said blandly.

"Why'd he forget his car keys, that was careless." I asked again.

"Gosh what are you, a lawyer or something. You ask a lot." Calum spat at me, rolling his eyes. I just plainly shrugged at him. He sighed and continued, "Luke said I was driving so he left the keys for me to take."

"Okay." I replied, pushing a smile.

Not long after Michael ran back down. "Let's go! We don't want him to get mad, and we're running late!" Then they ran out quickly, slamming the door behind them. I heard the car skid.

I was about to go upstairs when I heard a door opening and footsteps. I turned around and saw Luke. My eyes were widened, "But, I thought, you w..were..." I stuttered, my thumb was pointing to the front door. Confused.

"What?" he asked, "Where's Calum and Mike?"

"They left to a party. With your car." when I finished that his expression turned shocked. "Calum said you were outside, and he was driving."

"CALUM IS DRIVING?" he shouted. "That car better be back without a scratch, my dad is gonna be pissed, my mom is gonna lecture me.". He shook his head and sighed, trying to calm down.

"Dicks huh?" He said chuckling.

"Tell me about it." I agreed, laughing a little.

He exhailed again, "Well I guess we are alone then."

Wait, I thought. My heart was pounding again. I gulped, feeling nervous yet happy. "Yeah." was all that came out of my mouth. I smiled at him giving an awkward half-smile.

He smiled back.