¬ 6

LOSER CLUB

(Bloody bathroom)

"I'm so used to sharing."

Bill was woken up by water droplets dropping onto his cheek, sitting up he looked down to his notebook seeing he fell asleep drawing a picture of Ray. The brown hair he was colouring began to smudge, and splash over the page, tiredly the boy stood up and walked to a cupboard grabbing a bucket and just as he went to leave he heard the light to Georgie's room flick on. Slowly Bill turned around, placing the bucket down he walked into the room, hoping, just hoping a familiar, small boy, also known as Georgie was climbing into bed. But to his dismay, he saw nothing, and no one. Taking a few steps over to the covered bedside table Bill picked up a lego turtle Georgie made. It was almost like the memories of him and his brother came flooding back and soon enough the tears he once got rid of came back, it was only then Bill wanted nothing but Ray to be by him and calming him down. Bill's head shot up at the sound of running footsteps, 'no one should be up' taking small steps he walked downstairs and he was shocked at what he saw, blood stains in the kitchen and a young boy in a yellow overcoat running into the basement. "Georgie."

Taking a deep, shaky breath Bill walked down the steps. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness a voice filled the silence, "I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad." Georgie pleaded, "I'm n-n-not-- I'm not m-mad at you." Bill replied, his breathing picked up came unnoticed by Bill, "It just floated off. But, Bill, if you'll come with me, you'll float, too." the voice said, "Georgie." Bill whispered, "You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too!" Georgie laughed but his innocent voice turned harsh and inhuman, Georgie's face slowly began to decay and holes took over his face. Bill was too shocked to see a clown surface from the water at the bottom. Suddenly Georgie was gone and the clown appeared, it 'ran' at Bill making him sprint up the stair only just being missed by whatever horror was down there. 

The next day Beverly messaged the group to meet at her house, she sat on the steps still horrified at the recent events in the bathroom yesterday, Amber was still half asleep since last night she couldn't get her mind off why Eddie was ignoring her, but both Ray and Layla sat with their legs over the edge and looking off into the distance, the immense pain covering their body was immaculate but they both tried to ignore the pain, how would they make an excuse for this one?

Each of them heard the voices of the rest of the group coming close, they were already arguing, not surprising. Ray and Layla couldn't move, the two would just wait for them all to come up and Amber just didn't feel like facing them until she really had too. Layla looked back, wincing at the pain on her stomach, "W-Where's Richie?" Layla asked ignoring the stares of her friends, "He's on look out." Ben replied cause nobody else would. Bill's eyes trailed to Ray and he noticed her slumped figure not facing them, walking over he place a hand on her shoulder clearly seeing the way she flinched when she felt the contact. He motioned everyone else to go on and he crouched by her, "Y-You okay?" Bill tried to look at her face but she looked the opposite way, "Y-Yeah." she smiled weakly, "H-Hey, I'm supposed t-to be the one w-with the s-s-st-st..." Bill tried to say, "Picture the word in your head." Ray reminded him facing Bill fully only for Bill to open his eyes wide in shock at the state of the teen. "Come on, we should go in." Ray stood up and held out her hand walking into the house. 

All of them met at the end of the hallway, Layla was unfocused and looking out the window at Richie who was leaning on his bike, which fell under his weight and a small smiled cracked on her face. Breaking out of her thoughts when she heard, "In there." it was Beverly. "What is it?" Stanley asked, "You'll see." Beverly nodded to him. "Are you taking us to your bathroom?" Eddie asked, "Ye--" just as Amber went to respond Eddie cut her off, "Beverly?" annoyed at this Amber stopped walking and said, "Eddie. Talk. Please." she pointed to the room right by them. The two walked in, "What?" Eddie folded his arms across his chest, "Why are you ignoring me?" "You know the real question is. Do you like Stanley?" Eddie bit the inside of his cheek, "What? No? Ew. Gross. No!" Amber said disgust written clearly on her face. Amber didn't miss the look of relief on Eddie's face as she told him the truth, "Really?" Eddie smiled, "Yeah, I have my eyes on someone else." Amber felt a wash of confidence over as she smiled at him, receiving one back.

Bill pushed the door open slowly and all of the teens standing there were faced with a red, bloody room. Ed began to whimper and the smile on his face dropped, "I knew it!" Ed whispered turning to leave only to have Layla standing there and turning him around, Amber gagged slightly, "You see it?" Bev asked, "Yes. But what... what happened in here?" Stanley asked, "Dad couldn't see it. I thought I might be crazy, that was until I showed Amber... who nearly threw up." Bev looked to her sister who looked slightly dazed. "R-Ray? Layla? D-D-Did you two see this b-before?" Bill asked, they both shook their heads, "We aren't aloud upstairs." Ray whispered and everyone went silent, then Ben cut in remembering what Bev said, "Well, if you're crazy, then we all are." he tried to lighten the mood, "We c-c-can't leave it like this." Bill told them and they all walked in. 

It wasn't that long for them to all clean it up since they were so many of them, Layla kept looking through the window and waving at Richie so each of them heard random giggles every so often. When they all cleaned it up Stan, Ed and Amber all took the trash down stairs whilst Ben and Beverly took all the clothes and equipment they used to wash them downstairs, Layla ran out to Richie when she got the chance leaving Bill and Ray in the bathroom. "R-Rayne?" Bill stuttered, "Hmm?" Ray glanced up to him slightly confused at the fact Bill used her whole name, "What h-happen to your face?" "This? Oh it's nothing." Lie. "It's o-obviously something." "I'm fine." Lie. "Ray--" "I can't wait to go on this adventure. Do you think Richie and Layla like each other?" "O-Oh of course. It will be f-fun, all o-of us together."Bill smiled as Ray sighed in relief that he dropped the topic. But she knew it would come back up soon.