Chapter 1

Ennoshita POV: 

              Why is it that all of the people I like don't like me back? I feel like there is something wrong with me. No one even cares about me. I'm just a background character, an extra. The main thing I'm known for is stopping Nishinoya and Tanaka from acting like maniacs. When I do get noticed it feels great but not as great as I expect. Maybe it is because I don't get noticed by the person I want. He's too busy staring at Kiyoko and I mean it makes sense, she's beautiful, unlike me. I'm just a boring, ugly, boy, not what Tanaka wants. He wants a unique, pretty, girl, like Kiyoko. The opposite of me. I should probably get ready for school. I put on my uniform on and sigh. Another day of seeing Tanaka drool over Kiyoko. I walk out of my house and just stand outside feeling the cold air blowing across my face. 

"It feels nice." I say to myself. I start walking to school and I see Suga and Daichi. 

"Hey Suga, Daichi!" I yell 

"Oh hey!" they both replied. I ran up to them 

"Sooo did you stay at each others house?" I say teasingly. They both blush which I took as a yes. "I wish I was in a relationship..." I whispered. 

"Huh? What was that Ennoshita?" Daichi asks.

 "O-oh nothing!" I say quickly. I don't want them knowing I'm jealous of them and I don't want them to worry about me. I don't want to be a burden. I get lost in my thoughts and I don't realize the pole in front of me. I bump into it breaking me from my thoughts. 

"OW!" I yell. 

"Ennoshita are you okay!?" the grey haired boy asks. 

"Y-yeah!" I reply back.

 "No you're not, your bleeding!" the other third year says. I touch my nose, it feels wet. I look at my hand, 

"S-Suga do y-yo-you have a t-tissue?" I say feeling dizzy. 

"Uh- yeah I'll look." he replied. I look down at my hand terrified, 

"Ennoshita you don't look so good." Daichi said noticing my nervousness.

 "B-b-bl-blood..." I say not feeling very well. 

"Babe, I think you need to get the tissue fast." my upperclassman said worried.

 "I found one!" Sugawara said running towards me. He wipes my hand and my nose and runs to find a trash can. I close my eyes and try to calm myself down. 

"Are you okay?" the brown haired boy asked. 

"I-I have a f-fear of b-blood." I try to stay calm. We walk to school and I see Daichi and his boyfriend looking at me worriedly. We got to school late, of course because of me. That made me feel terrible. Why do I have to be like this?