"This cant be right!"

⚠️TW!⚠️
*************************************** Denki was well, terrified, today was classification day. This made his anxiety spike as he waited for his results. Memories of his mother's words that morning rushed through his mind. "If you're anything other than neutral, you're not my son! Don't disappoint me..." those words on loop in his brain, until his name was called to come get his results. He opened the envelope, only to be met with the one thing he didn't want to be. Tears welled in his eyes and he jetted out, tears streaming down his face as he ran to the nearest park and sat under a tree, hugging his knees and surprising his little side already. "I can't go home....this isn't right! It can't be..." he mumbled, still staring at the paper in disbelief.

**************************************Minutes turned into hours. Soon he looked at his phone, '25 missed calls from Mother' it read. He soon realized he'd actually have to face this. He walked home slowly, only to he met by his mother, a furious look on her face. "Where is the classification paper?" She said sternly, basically yelling in poor Denki's face. "I- I lost it! I'm neutral though! I swear!" He said in panic, his mother rolled her eyes and dismissed him. Once he was upstairs, she dug through his bag till she found the crumbled paper she read it. "I knew it..." she mumbled with anger. She ran up to Denki's room. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" She shouted, soon breaking it down. "Leave! Now! Grab your things and get out!!" Denki scrambled and grabbed a drawstring bag, throwing just two pairs of clothes and his rabbit, the only thing that ever brought him comfort since he lost his older brother. He really couldn't grab anything else other than his backpack before being ran out of the house. He kept running, running till he was as far away from his dreadful house as possible.

*************************************** He ran till he couldn't anymore and it began to pour. He looked at his phone, '7:30pm' it read, with that he checked his wallet and the small amount of money he had. Exactly 50$. This wouldn't get him by for long. But for now he slept under the shelter of a small buss stop, he figured if he slept now, it would all be a dream, right?