Why?

The room was quiet except for the soft panting of a couple of students, some injured and some out of breath. The wolf hovered over Tokoyami and Asui, each of its giant paws pinning them down, but it wasn't moving. He wasn't moving. He was shaking, almost like he was trying to move, trying to fight against Koda's quirk.

Everyone stared, wondering what they should do.

Koda let out a shaky breath before speaking again, "Werewolf, move away from Tokoyami and Asui."

It was a second before he moved, slowly and shaky he stepped away from them.

"What do we do now..." Kaminari asked fearfully.

"I'll get some first aid, come to the kitchen if you're hurt!" Iida announced.

"Dude, are you just gonna leave him standing there?! What If he breaks out of it!" Sero cried.

"I'll take care of it." Yaoyarozu stepped up to the wolf, clearly unafraid. It took a second, but she produced a sturdy pair of handcuffs.

"You're gonna put handcuffs... on an animal...?"

"I'm under the assumption that he will turn back into himself once the night it over, and these handcuffs are specially made to change size with him."

"I'm not following..." Sero said dumbly.

"The police use special handcuffs on people with mutation quirks, so if they were to change size, the handcuffs would still be able to hold them." She explained, "They would surely work on Midoriya as well."

"What if... he doesn't change back...?" Uraraka asked suddenly, tears springing to her eyes at the thought.

"I... I don't really know anything about this." Yaoyarozu said dejectedly, "I've never seen anything like it."

"It's all my fault-" Uraraka rubbed her eyes, "It wouldn't have happened if I had just stayed away-"

"No." Uraraka jolted at Kirishima's voice. She turned around and saw heavily wrapped bandage on his forearm.

"Are you okay?"

He noticed her worried eyes, "Oh, I'm fine..." he laughed, but she could tell he was in pain. "What about you?" he gestured toward her cheek.

She'd forgotten about it, and the second she touched it with her hand, the pain came back in full force. "I..." she winced, "I deserve it anyways..."

"It's not your fault, what happened to him I mean..." Kirishima assured her, "It was going to happen anyways."

"What?" She was lost.

"I'll explain to everyone once they all get treated, okay? That means you." He chuckled.

She gave a weak smile as she turned towards the kitchen.

~

Yaoyarozu made the handcuffs and secured them to the ground with a chain. All dorms were equipped with a bottle of Midnight's quirk, Somnambulist, to help students with trouble sleeping. Yaoyarozu grabbed it, and Izuku was asleep within seconds.

Once everyone had been treated, they all gathered around Kirishima, begging for him to explain what he knew.

Kirishima swallowed nervously, "Alright guys... I-I don't know the whole story, but I will tell you exactly what I know."

No one dared to interrupt him.

"I first noticed something was off with him the day the alarms went off at school. Me and Kaminari, we saw him change a little, and we were a little freaked out. We noticed again, at the sports festival. I'm sure you all thought it was weird after his fight with Shinsou, it was like..."