Chapter 5: The stray devil

It was a dark night as the everyone from the ORC had teleported in front of a large abandoned house for a mission to kill a Stray Devil. (Y/N) was about to head in when Rias stopped him "hold on (Y/N) we need to come up with a plan" Rias said as Rias looked like she was thinking. (Y/N) reached into his cloak and pulled out his mask and put it on "are we gonna stand around all night or are we gonna kill this stray" (Y/N) said as Rias nodded. Then they walked towards the entrance "Issei you open the doors when I say, (Y/N) you track the stray" Rias said "actually she is already here" (Y/N) said as he sprouted his four Rinkaku tentacles.

(Y/N) used them to defend against the stray devils magic attack "thanks for the save (Y/N)" Akeno said as (Y/N) nodded and used his Koukaku to attack the Stray. The stray was a female with long blonde hair, amber eyes, multiple arms, a spider shaped legs and was wearing a blood soaked t shirt. (Y/N) took a defensive stance "Hitori Tokizawa you have been deemed a Stray Devil, return to your master or prepare for death by the hands of Rias Gremory" Rias said as the Stray laughed. She had a deranged look on her face "you think I'm gonna do what you say ha your just jealous you can't make the same decisions as me and you will never have a body like mine" Hitori said as she caressed her body using her three arms. (Y/N) was disgusted by this display "you know I met a lot of sick bastards in my life but you are the worst one yet" (Y/N) said as this seemed to enrage Hitori.

She charged at the ORC "Koneko, Kiba show what a rook and Knight can do" Rias said "yes maam" said the two as they charged forward. Kiba slashed at two of Hitori's legs, meanwhile Koneko uppercutted Hitori's body sending her flying "hey Rias let me finish her off my kind has uses which I think you wanna see and also I never tasted Stray Devil before" (Y/N) said as he slowly walked to Hitori. Hitori saw this "ha you think you can take me down" Hitori said as she tried to grab (Y/N) only for him to disappear. This confused everyone there "what the where is he?" Issei said "I don't know"Asia said "AAAAHHHHH my arm, he took my arm I'll kill him!!" Hitori shouted as she held the place where her arm once was. She kept screaming "man you are annoying and I am disappointed I thought you would taste good but you taste disgusting like horse crap" (Y/N) said as everyone looked to see him on top of a nearby lampost.

(Y/N) had an arm belonging to the Stray Devil "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU I AM A DEVIL" shouted Hitori "your pathetic, you say you did this so you can be free but you really did this for power and lust that is what makes you and me different" (Y/N) said as he revealed both his Kagune. Then Hitori blasted magic spheres at (Y/N) as he didn't do anything, the blast hit (Y/N) "(Y/N)!" Akeno shouted worried for (Y/N)'s safety since he was new to this. Then a voice was heard "is that all you got spider bitch?" the voice said as he was shown to be under Hitori as he used his Rinkaku to push Hitori up in the sky "hey Issei use your sacred gear on me I got an idea" (Y/N) said. Issei summoned his sacred gear "you got it Sacred Gear x4" Issei said as he raised his arm "boost!" Said a deep voice as a green light appeared.

Issei pointed his sacred gear at (Y/N) "Ddraig give (Y/N) my power now" Issei said "transfer!" Ddraig said as a green light appeared again as (Y/N) felt the power. Under the mask (Y/N) smiled "perfect time to show why they call me the Ghost" (Y/N) said as fire enveloped his Koukaku "hey (Y/N) watch out" Koneko said as (Y/N) used his Koukaku to strike. The attack sent Hitori down to the ground and left her with a lot of burns and cuts "I'm the Ghost, S rated Chimera Ghoul, my Kagune is Rinkaku and Koukaku meaning I'm an expert in defence and offence" (Y/N) said as he grabbed Hitori arms and legs. He lifted Hitori up "Rias it is your call what do we do with her" (Y/N) said as he looked at Rias.

She walked to him "first of all your methods are ruthless and second of all Hitori any last words" Rias said "fuck...you" Hitori said as (Y/N) ripped apart her arms and legs. (Y/N) then grabbed a bag that he had brought and put the arms and legs in it. The ORC looked away as Rias destroyed the remains of Hitori "good work everyone especially you Issei and (Y/N) you worked well" Rias said as she smiled at them. The ORC were about to leave when (Y/N) smelled something "hold up someone is hear" (Y/N) said as he looked around following the strange yet familiar scent coming from the mysterious person. The scent led to the top of a building "I'll be back" (Y/N) said as he began to run "(Y/N) wait we need a plan" Kiba said but (Y/N) kept running to the figure.

The mysterious figure ran also when she saw (Y/N) coming towards her "that's right Ghost keep coming to me" said the figure with a female voice as the chase kept going between the Ghost and the mystery person.

who is this mystery woman? why is she watching (Y/N) and his friends? Will (Y/N) catch this woman find out next time on A Ghoul in Kuoh.

🎉 A Ghoul in Kuoh (Highschool DXD x male reader x Tokyo Ghoul) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉