Chapter 1: A New Beginning

It was a bright day in the city of Kuoh as a (H/C) haired boy was walking to his new school, Kuoh Academy. This boy was (Y/N) Fueguchi, a 18 year old S rated Ghoul as he had just moved into his new home. As he was about to enter the school (Y/N) smelled multiple scents from different people "oh boy this is gonna be hard" said (Y/N) as he entered his new school. As he was walking inside there was multiple voices "wow who's the new guy?" said girl #1 "I don't know but I hope he's single" said girl #2 as (Y/N) looked at them.

He then winked at the group of girls as they began freaking out "I am single ladies but you better hurry I won't be on the market for long" said (Y/N) as the bell rang. As (Y/N) made his way in the school he needed his schedule so he made his way to the Student Council Office. But (Y/N) didn't know where it was when he saw a brown haired girl so he decided to ask her "excuse me" said (Y/N) as the girl turned around. She had long brown hair and brown eyes wearing the female Kuoh academies uniform (Y/N) found her beautiful.

As the girl smiled "hi, are you new here?" said the girl "yes I am I'm (Y/N) Fueguchi um... could you help me I'm looking for the Student Council Office? Beautiful" said (Y/N) "nice to meet you I'm Isabella Hyoudou and yes I would be happy to show you the way hot stuff" said Isabella as the two shook hands and walked to the Student Council Office. As they were walking (Y/N) and Isabella began to talk "so your new here (Y/N)?" said Isabella "yeah I just moved into this new house near here" said (Y/N) as the two soon made it to the Student Council Office. (Y/N) looked at Isabella "well this is me and thanks for showing me the way" said (Y/N) "your welcome and here" said Isabella as she handed (Y/N) a piece of paper. (Y/N) looked at it to see a phone number "it's my phone number give me a call sometime handsome" said Isabella as the she then kissed (Y/N) on the cheek and walked away to go to her class.

(Y/N) knocked on the door as he soon heard a reply "come in" said a female voice as (Y/N) came in, inside the office was two girls one with short black hair with glasses wearing the Kuoh Academy female uniform. While the other girl had long black hair with glasses and was also wearing the Kuoh Academy female uniform. (Y/N) closed the door as he walked up to them "hi I'm (Y/N) Fueguchi I'm to get my schedule" said (Y/N) "of course I'm Sona Shitori the president of the Student Council and this is Tsubaki Shinra" said Sona as she introduced the two. Sona then grabbed the drawer at her desk and pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to (Y/N) "thank you very much I hope we can meet again" said (Y/N) as he walked off to go to class.

But unaware to (Y/N) Sona was smiling "Tsubaki send Momo to keep an eye on him there is something different about him "said Sona "Of course President but why? Do you think he might have a Sacred Gear" said Tsubaki as Sona looked out the window. Meanwhile with (Y/N) he had finally made it to his class, 2-B (Y/N) knocked on the door as a teacher then answered "can I help you?" said the teacher "yes I'm the new student joining your class" said (Y/N) as the teacher then gestured for (Y/N) to go into the class. As (Y/N) went inside there were whispers "hey, look its the new handsome guy" said girl#1 "he might be the King of Kuoh" said girl#2 "oh man another pretty boy now I'll never get a girlfriend" said a boy as the comments continued. But that all changed when the teacher shouted "QUIET!!" said the teacher as everyone did so.

Then the teacher turned to (Y/N) "care to introduce yourself to the class" said the teacher "of course I'm (Y/N) Fueguchi I like reading, working out and my friends" said (Y/N) as the teacher looked at the class. The teacher then said to the class "any questions for Mr. Fueguchi?" said the teacher as multiple students put their hands up. (Y/N) pointed to a girl with brown hair with ponytails and light brown eyes "yes you what's your question beautiful" said (Y/N) "okay first of all I'm Murayama and my question is are you related to Hinami Fueguchi?" said Murayama as (Y/N) went wide eyed. This was a shock to (Y/N) as he hadn't seen Hinami since she was a baby "umm...uh yes she is my little sister" said (Y/N) nervously. After that the others didn't want to ask anymore questions as the teacher then said "right well Mr. Fueguchi how about you sit next to Katase, please raise your hand so he can sit next to you" said the teacher as (Y/N) went and sat down next to Katase.
~Timeskip to after school~
It was the end of the day as (Y/N) was walking out of the school "(Y/N) wait I wanna talk to you" said a voice as (Y/N) turned around. It was Murayama and a girl with short pink hair and brown eyes "oh hey it's the goddesses of the Kendo club what can I help you with?" said (Y/N) as the two blushed. (Y/N) coughed as the two snapped out of their trance "oh umm I'm Katase first of all. And second of all we are actually friends with your sister Hinami and if you like we could arrange a meeting?" said Katase as (Y/N) sat down on a nearby bench to think about it.

What will be (Y/N) decide will he meet Hinami or will he refuse and go on by himself. Read to find out on A Ghoul in Kuoh. I hope you enjoyed this Chapter see you next time.