Chapter 3: Sibling Reunion and Meeting Devils

Hinami looked at (Y/N) "hello (Y/N) it's nice to meet you" said Hinami as (Y/N) said nothing as he began tearing up "is it really you Hinami you sure look like mom" said (Y/N) as he hugged Hinami. Hinami hugged back as she then noticed Katase and Murayama were also there "oh Katase and Murayama good to see you again" said Hinami as the two siblings seperated. Katase and Murayama giggled nervously since Yomo was staring at them with a killer intent "oh my god Yomo would you knock off that look it's creeping them out" said (Y/N) as Yomo looked at (Y/N). He then leaped into the bushes "what the where's he going"? Katase said as a brown haired boy was soon thrown out of the trees. The stranger landed on his face "okay who the heck is this guy?" (Y/N) said as he looked at the girls "that's Issei Hyoudou one of the Perverted Trio here at Kuoh Academy" said Murayama as (Y/N) grew slightly angry at the new information.

So (Y/N) picked him up "okay Issei you are gonna tell me what you're doing here? Who sent you? and if you think about lying to me I will grab one of their Kendo swords shove it up your butt and then rip your spine out of your body" said (Y/N) as Issei looked scared. But Murayama and Katase both looked at (Y/N) with lustful faces "(Y/N) that's enough put him down we have others who can interrogate him" said Yomo as (Y/N) did so and sighed at him. Hinami looked at (Y/N) "Yomo, (Y/N) you go to Anteiku I'll take Katase and Murayama back home" said Hinami as (Y/N) and Yomo dragged Issei away with them to Anteiku. But unknown to them two females were on the roof of a nearby building, one was a crimson haired girl with green eyes, wearing the Kuoh Academy female uniform and had a large bust. The other female had long brown hair with brown eyes, who was wearing black shirt and trousers and had a large bust and curves.

The crimson haired girl looked on at where (Y/N), Yomo and Issei were going "well looks like your brother got in trouble with some very dangerous people, Isabella" said the crimson haired girl "yeah he did it's like he is a trouble magnet Rias" said Isabella as they transported to the ORC. Meanwhile with (Y/N) and Yomo they were dragging an unconcious Issei to Anteiku "so you think we'll have to you know" said (Y/N) "it could be a possibility but first you should know Koma, Mr. Yoshimura and Irimi were killed during the Owl extermination raid in the 20th ward" said Yomo as (Y/N) stopped and punched a wall next to him. (Y/N) was enraged "dammit why couldn't those CCG bastards leave us alone!" (Y/N) said as Yomo put his hand on (Y/N) shoulder "come on we have to go to Anteiku to decide what to do with him" said Yomo as he and (Y/N) looked at Issei.

Once they made it to Anteiku (Y/N) looked at the sign "Anteiku 2 huh very well" said (Y/N) as he and Yomo went inside the cafe. (Y/N) saw a very familiar purple haired girl behind the counter "hey Yomo you're back and-" said Touka as she saw (Y/N) carrying Issei. She was shocked to say the least "(Y/N)!! Yomo!!! why did you bring a human here does he know about us and where's Hinami?!" Touka said "calm down Touka, Hinami is fine just bringing some friends home and as for him he might know he saw me fight some black feathered man" said (Y/N) as he put Issei on a chair.

Soon enough Touka, Yomo and (Y/N) were having coffee "so what do we do with Issei?" (Y/N) said "well we could end him but that would draw attention to us" said Touka as a red glow suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. It was Rias and Isabella along with four other people "what the heck" said Yomo as he, (Y/N) and Touka took fighting stances "whoa easy we are not enemies I am Rias Gremory and we have come to discuss the man you saw" said Rias as this piqued (Y/N)'s interest. And so (Y/N) looked at Rias "okay missy explain who that was and why he was trying to kill me, Katase and Murayama and also could you get her off me?" said (Y/N) "aww what's wrong getting nervous?" said Akeno as she was currently hugging (Y/N) from behind.

Rias gave her a glare which caused Akeno to let go "well before I do let me introduce the rest of us there is Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Asia, Isabella Issei's sister and of course-" Rias said "Issei the mega perv" said (Y/N) as the door opened. It was Hinami who came in "uh (Y/N) care to explain why the ORC is here" said Hinami "there here to tell us about the douche who attacked me" said (Y/N) as Hinami sat down next to (Y/N). After a long explanation from Rias about Fallen angels, Angels and Devils everyone except the ORC was shocked "wow so what do we do now we can't let you tell others about us being Ghouls and you can't have us telling others about you being Devils" said Touka as everyone heard a groan.

It was Issei who groaned "oh man who the hell knocked me out cause - oh hey prez and other strangers" said Issei as Isabella went to check for any wounds on his body. He then grew a perverted look on his face when he saw Touka and Hinami as Touka used her speed to smack him on his head. (Y/N) coughed to get there attention "okay come on let's get back to business otherwise I'm gonna get mad and you don't want me mad and Rias I figured out a good way for us to keep both secrets" (Y/N) said as Rias looked at him. But once she did Akeno sat down on (Y/N) "woah Akeno no bad touch" said (Y/N) but Akeno giggled "continuing what is you're idea (Y/N)" said Rias "just make me a devil" said (Y/N) as Rias was thinking.

Then she looked at Touka, Hinami and Yomo "is this alright with you three?" Rias said "hmm it will be a good idea to have other allies so yes" said Yomo as Rias got out a Rook piece. After she explained about Evil Pieces and how they work (Y/N) lied down on the couch "okay I'm ready when you are" said (Y/N) "okay I will start it now" said Rias as she started the ritual to turn (Y/N). Once finished (Y/N) got "so how you feel now that youre half Ghoul half Devil" said Touka "it feels great like I have eaten someone really good for the first time" said (Y/N) as Issei looked like he was gonna throw up. After Issei recovered Kiba put his hand out "welcome to the team" said Kiba as (Y/N) shook it as the ORC prepared to teleport away "we'll fetch you tommorow after school" said Rias as they teleported away.

After that everyone in the ORC were away (Y/N), Yomo, Hinami and Touka went to their rooms to rest for the next day. But (Y/N) was still awake "man Akeno is flirty, but maybe I should give her a piece of her own medicine" said (Y/N) as he went to sleep.

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the story so far and I will update the story as much as I can. So keep reading to see what will happen next in A Ghoul in Kuoh.