Walking Home

lol anyone know how to start chapters cuz I sure fuckin don't

     Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamaguchi had been walking home together since high school started, and they both cherished that time, even if Tsukishima pretended he didn't care about it. This Monday while they were walking home, the boys were chatting about the volleyball practice that had just ended.

     "That block was awesome! I don't know how you managed to stop one of Tanaka's spikes with one hand!"

     "Come on Yams, it wasn't that big of a deal," the blond responded with a small smirk on his face, "I mean, Tanaka isn't really known for his impeccable spikes, he's almost as much of a decoy as Carrot-top."

      "Tsukki, that's rude! I was just complimenting you, it's not that hard to just say thank you, " Yamaguchi joked, lightly punching Tsukishima's arm with a small giggle.

     "Oh you know I'm kidding," He responded, gently pushing Yamaguchi back. Although his intentions weren't to hurt the timid boy, Yamaguchi tripped on a deep crack in the sidewalk and fell on his butt with a yelp.

     "Yamaguchi are you ok? I didn't mean to make you fall!" Tsukishima exclaimed, offering his hand to the teen who had landed in the grass next to the concrete.

    "Yeah, I'm alright! Sorry for making you worry," he responded, taking the taller boy's hand and pulling himself up. His soft hand fit perfectly in Tsukishima's rougher and larger hand. Once he had gotten to his feet, Yamaguchi didn't take his palm away from Tsukishima's, but Tsukishima didn't pull his hand away from Yamaguchi's either, so they just ended up awkwardly staring at each other while holding hands.

    "Um- it's no problem," Tsukishima stuttered out quickly, pulling his hand away from Yamaguchi's and blushing, "And you don't need to apologize to me, I was the one who pushed you, you know. "

     Yamaguchi took a second to respond, still over thinking the prolonged skin contact, but eventually awkwardly laughing it off and muttering a quick "Yeah," to Tsukishima, ending the conversation. For the rest of the walk to their respective houses, Yamaguchi looked at his feet and continued to dissect what has just happened, and Tsukishima did as well, but he pretended he was just listening to his music.

hello it is I, author. I pinky promise that this is gonna pick up in the chapters to come, I just have a hard time starting these hoes >:'( comments will make me v happy and I'll respond to them cuz I don't have a life lol