She was scared when she found out she was pregnant with Akash's baby.

Being an orphan herself, she had to work hard to become one of the top models not only in Asia but the world.

She was so intrigued when she met Akash while working as a model for Arnav. The switch in his personality always fascinated and drew her to Akash and they started a sexual relationship with no strings attached so when she found out she was pregnant she panicked but decided to keep the baby. She then remembered what happened in the month leading to the lose of her baby.

Flashback.

After find out about the baby,she went AR to inform Akash only to discover he went on a vacation to Lucknow.

Natasha found it strange that of all the places he could have gone for a vacation, he choose Lucknow but then she remembered that's where his family comes from and went home.

For three weeks she tried calling Akash but he wasn't responding which made her angry especially when he came back and never informed her.

So she went to his secret apartment and entered because she had a spare key.

She moved into the apartment to find it empty but then she saw the door to Akash's study opened and entered only to find him staring at a picture.

"You don't know about me but you will soon be mine

"You don't know about me but you will soon be mine. " Akash said.

He was so lost in the picture that he didn't see Natasha behind him.

She cleared her throat jerking Akash out of his trance and he turned and hid the picture behind his back seeing Natasha.

He then put the picture in his drawer and moved closer to Natasha and hugged her but she didn't reciprocate and Akash pulled out of the hug.

"Am so sorry Natty..... I know you are mad at me but I have something to make up for it. " Akash said and moved out of the study and Natasha rushed to the drawer and opened it only to find the picture of a beautiful woman.