Episode 2: Lazer Light Cannon

Începe de la început

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pin, Coiny, and Needle where all just sitting around talking

Coiny: "And that's how I found out I was adopted."

Needle: "Wow Coiny I never knew that about."

Pin: "Yea Coiny that was very interesting."

Coiny: "Okay girls I have to go to the restroom be right back."

After he left there was an awkward silent's filled the room. You see Needle might have been friends with Coiny, but she wasn't exactly friends with Pin. Needle was jealous of Pin because, in Needle's eyes Pin stole her crush from her. You see Needle had this crush on Coiny for the longest time and she was planing on confessing to him, however Pin beat her to it, and know Pin and Coiny are together and Needle is all alone. 

Pin: "Hey Needle do you want to talk?"

Needle: "No please leave me alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woody: "Alright everyone suit up. The challenge is about to begin."

So everyone got suited up and they look fly. After Woody told them to begin, Team Epic had 60s to run and hide. Firey and Leafy hid together in a basement of an abandoned house. Coiny, pin, and Needle hid in bushes. Flower hid in a tree. Ruby had an amazing idea. Since it was dark outside,  she was going to try to walk really close to Team Chicken Leg but make her footsteps sound like it was one of there own foot steps she just had to be careful about making her presents known. If she made herself known the it be game over for her. When Woody said go it was time to start the challenge

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Firey and Leafy where hiding in the house when all of a sudden, Leafy started to hyperventilate. She was starting to have a panic attack because of he anxiety. She hadn't told anyone about it because she was to afraid to do so and she didn't want people to think she was weak-willed. Firey noticed this and decided to ask her what was wrong.

Firey: "Leafy what's wrong?"

Leafy: "Firey i have anxiety and I think I am having a panic attack."

Firey: "Leafy it's okay. I am right here next to you. I know what will calm you down."

He then ate a yoyleberry turned into metal, and kissed her to calm her down.

Leafy: "Thank you Firey."

Firey: "Anything for you. Now lets have some fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flower was getting bored sitting in the tree looking for her teammates. She made a deal With Team Chicken Leg that if she help them win the challenge they would not only buy her all the supplies she needs for her fashion line, they will also advertise her stuff for free. That was a deal the she could not pass up. So when she sees them all walking pass her, she spots Ruby Right next to them. Flower then snitches on Ruby, causing them to find her and eliminate her from the challenge.

Ruby: "FLOWER why did you do that?!

Flower: "Sorry Ruby but i made a deal with them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Chicken Leg then proceeded to find Both Firey and Leafy while it was there 'fun time'.

Gelatin: "Ha we found you guys-- WTF!

Firey and Leafy where now blushing like Crazy. Spongy started to puke all over the place. TB and GB were calculating the chance that this would happen. Bubble and Pencil bolted out of there screaming and Gelatin shot both of them causing them to be out of the challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coiny was hiding in a bush with Pin. They were flirting with each-other as most couples do.This caused something in Needle to snap and she began to cry like a maniac.

Coiny: "Hey Needle what's wrong."

Pin: "Yea what is wrong."

Needle: "You took him from me."

Pin: "Needle please speak up."

Needle: "YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME! I WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO HIM HOW I FELT BUT YOU TOOK THAT OPPORTUNITY FROM ME! TOOK SOMEONE WHO I LIKE AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH THAT BURDEN FOR YEARS! I TRY MY HARDEST TO BE NICE BUT I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY MORE! I! HATE! YOU!"

She then lunged at Pin and tried to choke her out. Coiny was trying his hardest to pull her off, but she just punched him and knocked Coiny out cold. You could here screams from both Pin and Needle from a long 5 miles away. This caused Team Chicken Leg, Woody and TD to rush over there ASAP. 

Just as Pin was about to pass out, Team Chicken Leg, Woody and  Teardrop came and stopped Needle by freezing her. Then they rushed Coiny and Pin to the Master Recovery Center. Needle was put in a cage for the time being. Woody despite being a lot braver, started to freak out over what they where going to do. Woody went off to go calm down as TD stayed with Team Chicken Leg and did the outro.

Teardrop: "Well it looks like Team Chicken Leg wins this one which means, Team Epic is up for elimination. Readers it's up to you to choose who gets eliminated. See you guys in episode 3. Bye!"

Vote out one member of Team Epic

[a] Leafy

[b] Firey

[c] Flower

[d] Ruby

[e] Coiny

[f] Pin

[g] Needle

Hey guys thank you so much for reading all they way to the end. voting ends 9/5/2020 at 2pm

Jellyboi1 signing out