Girls at the beach! oh hajime and soda are here too.

Start from the beginning

(that's the black one, which is the one you're gonna wear lol. Also a little thingy here, Body size won't affect anything. What I mean by that is that the characters will love you no matter what and you shouldn't feel sad or anything you know!)

"Chiaki which one should I get? This black one or," I lower the black one and raise the blue two piece. "This blue one?"

She looked for a while then shrugged. "I'm not sure but maybe the one piece?"

"Bet. Thank you!" I put the two piece back and place the one piece suit in my bag.

Hmm I should have some free time before the beach. I should hang out with someone new...Oh Akane! I haven't hung out with her yet. Hmm what would she like? Maybe this? I picked up a food container that seemed delicious. Its called...Prepackaged Orzotto. I think she'll like it. Maybe I should get something for Nekomaru too..Incase he's hanging out with her yk. Yeahhh. What Do I get himmm...You know what. I'll get him a coconut. yeahhh. I grab a coconut and put it in my bag along with the prepackaged Orzotto.

I then make my way out the store with Chiaki who had been playing her game this whole time. We spilt ways and I go to look for Akane. I pull out my handbook and see she's at the pool with Nekomaru and it seems Kazuichi and Hajime are nearby too. I made my way to them and got there within 5 minutes because I am speeeed.

"Hi Akane and Nekomaru-"

"No Coach! I still need "It" Don't take it away!" Akane cried out to Nekomaru. Kazuichi and Hajime both looked over at us confused and concerned.

"Will you behave then?" he eyed her.

"Yes! yes! Yes!" Akane nodded her head rapidly.

"Um.." I took a while to realize what they were talking about. "OH!" I shouted they both looked at me and so did Kaz and Hajime. "You guys are talking about *that*! Can i join too?"

"Oh (l/n)! You know about *it* too!" Akane greeted.

"I was blaming on doing *it* right now actually. Would you like to join us?" Nekomaru offered.

"Yes!!" I quickly said. I've always wanted to try Nekomaru massages. The way akane described it made it seem amazing!

"Alright follow me then." Akane and I both followed Nekomaru into his cabin.

"Alright so who wants to go first." Nekomaru asked as he took off his jacket.

"Hmm I think (L/n) should go first. Since its her first time you know?" Akane said with her pinky in her ear.

"Um sure."

"Alright take off your top clothing and lay down here. And here's a towel incase you feel uncomfortable." He said then turned around so I could undress, Akane also turned around. I quickly undress and take off my shirts and bra, Covering my boobies with the towel then laying down on my stomach.

"Okay I'm ready." I say a little nervous.

"Alright Let's get into this!" Nekomaru said then got on top of me so he could massage me better, but he made sure to not squish me. He started to massage me and do his magic.

"Oh my goddddddd" I said. "This feels amazinggg!!"

"I know right! Coach is great at doing *it*!! Ahhhh! I can't wait for my turn!" Akane said drooling.

"Come on! Come on Come on!!" Nekomaru yelled.

"Gahh!" I moaned out. (this is in a non sexual way please-)

"There is only one Ultimate Masseuse and that's me!! NEKOMARU NIDAI!!!" he yelled as he kept massaging. I let out a squeal, I was drooling at this point, This felt so gooodddd. "I'll knead every pressure point through your body, and I'll help you see a whole brand new world!" I let out a small laugh at that.