UPDATE HI

Uhm hello people. I know it's been a fucking year since I updated lol. I have been really busy bc of school, my family and basically my life. We're planning to migrate in the future and shit like that.

For the mean time, I am officially HOLDING all my stories. I'm not deleting this shit but I won't be updating either. I'm keeping this since I've noticed people still read this lol. I WILL be updating probably in the future when I have some free time. Probably when I graduate or when it's already summer. But I can't promise you anything.

Anyways, if one of you are interested in continuing this story. I am accepting co-owners. I am allowing you to continue the story yourself for the sake of the readers. Just message me if you're interested.

By the way, who lives in the Philippines???? Pls message or comment below. May sasabihin ako sa inyo mga kups.

So I think this will be the "last" update I will be making for this story. I am so proud of myself because I did not realize a lot of people would like to read my stories. MY STORIES. MINE. Thank you so much for everything and remember I'm always here for you guys.

If you want to keep in touch with me you can find me on twitter, vine, Instagram and snapchat.

Twitter: fan account - @stargazerhoran
personal account - @yananabosita

Vine: basic editsss

Instagram: ria.na

Snapchat: yanaberry

THIS ISN'T THE LAST OF LOVING YOU I SWEAR. JUST THINK OF IT AS A CLIFFHANGER OR SOMETHING LOL. I LOVE YOU ALL. DON'T HATE ME.

-Riana for the not but maybe last time