Chapter 42 : Over?

Chapter 42 : Over?

We were in New York today and the concert was in 3 hours. I was in my room right now, Sarah and Mom went out and Frankie was away in the moment. I went to the bathroom to shower and stuff.. After showering I wore a pink sweater and a pair of sweats. I brushed my wet hair and sat on my bed. We were in our house in NY today.

"HELLOOO!" Sarah said as she walked inside my rood

"Hi." I said simply

"Something wrong?" she asked as her face softened as I shook my head

"You can't fool me Ariana Grande-Butera! Something's wrong and don't even tell me that you're okay cause I fucking know that you aren't okay, okay?" she said as a smile formed in my lips

"I just miss the boys and frankie." I said and opened my phone

"Harry texted you yet??" she asked and I shook my head.. He hasn't texted me since I left LA and I didn't bother to text him cause myabe he and the boys were busy since the rest of the lads weren't texting me and Sarah.

"How are you and cody?" I asked.. They're a couple now!! Yipeee!!! I'm so happy for them, swear!! I ship them so bad. Lol!! Fangirling. Hahahaha!

"We're good." she smiled.. I'm so happy for her, you know. I looked at my phone and I saw that I had a text from Harry.

"Harry just texted me.... 2 hours ago." I said as I looked at the time I received the mssage which was 2 hours ago

"What did he say??" she asked and I started reading the message

 Hey Ariana... I'm sorry I haven't replied to your messages in a while.. It's just... I can't do this anymore, this whole thing about us. I love you Ariana to the moon and back you know that but you deserve someone who's better than me. A guy who's always with you, who'll comfort you whenever your sad, who's there on your shows... I love you Ariana... But it's time for me to let go of you, for you not to worry about me who's a thousand miles away from you and for you to be happy. I understand if you hate me right now and I know I deserve the hate that's coming from you. I am really sorry Ariana. Truly deeply am. But please, always remember that you'll always have a place in my heart, no matter what happens. I don't what you to cry over me ariana, okay? I want you to keep smiling with or without me in your life. I will never stop loving you.

~The lad who will always love you

I read the text aloud and I couldn't stop crying. H-he can't break up with me just because of fucking distance.