chapter 21: everglen

Guysssssssss, 20 chapterssssssss!!!! YAYYYY!! Not even close to done though! 

*Sophie POV*

"So I heard you bumped into Liam Howell, twice," Biana raises her eyebrows. We're in her room because I needed to talk to her, so Edaline let me go over to Everglen. "That's why you came, isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

"Liam is a cheater, look," she pulls up her DMs, and he's in it. "He also slid into Linh's DMs, and a few girls from drama, too, and, he asked us all out! He literally copy and pasted the message and then sent it to ten people! Marella told me that he pulled you out of class."

"Oh, yeah," I pull at an eyelash, "he asked me if I wanted to hang out, and go to Starbucks or something..."

"What'd you say?"

"I said I'd think about it and he gave me his number..."

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster! What about Keefe?!?!"

"What about Keefe?" 

"You underestimate me, I know," she raises an eyebrow.

"What? How? We were alon-"

"So you admit something did happen? Spill," she leans in. I sigh, and tell her about Keefe and the ditching spot. 

"Girl... TEXT LLAMA RIGHT NOW AND TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING!!!! THEN BLOCK HIM!!"

"But what if I want to go?"

"You don't."

"Huh? How so?" 

"Dex told you he was bad news."

"No he didn't."

"I think 'schools' biggest player' is bad news."

"Fine, I'll do it," I pull out my phone reluctantly and text him.

Hey Liam, I don't think we should hang out or even talk. I'm sorry. 

Why?

I just don't think it'll work.

Oh, you wanna play that way? Well guess what?

What?

Keefe will never like you. 

Why does that concern me?

I know you like him, but trust me, he's all eyes for Stina. 

I gasp. "What?" Biana snatches my phone away.

"That little..." she types furiously into the phone, and I look over her shoulder.

Quit trying to manipulate her. I showed Sophie the DMs, and she doesn't like players. I can ruin. your. life. So don't play with my friends, and we won't have a problem. 

"Now, to block him." 

Biana blocks him and hands me back my phone. 

"I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders," I exclaim. "I'M FREEEEEEEEE!!!" 

"Hahahaha, what did I tell you?" 

"You were right." I hug my friend.

"When am I not?"