"Where are they? I can't wait to pluck out my own husband amongst them honestly." Her friend, Lateefah whispered from beside her rocking on her heels while adjusting her small veil around her head.

Both Lateefah and Kamila are wearing black lace sewn into pencil gown. It has a slit behind to make them walk more comfortably, it is closed with silk satin so their legs won't be wide open. They are wearing silver heels and black raw silk tied to their heads. Their makeup is also beautiful because they hired an expensive makeup artist to do both theirs and hers.

Yes, they are from rich family. Everyone from the school she graduated from is rich which is why they like degrading her because she is on scholarship. She doesn't mind as long as she gets good education to help her graduate.

Amongst all her classmates, she could only tolerate Lateefah and Kamila seeing they are not fully Hausa. She can't stand her Hausa friends because they gossip too much and envy you for no reason. Her friends started dispersing when they see that Imad has taken a liking at her alone. Some even tried getting him to their side but he never pay any heed to them. She was thankful for the blind trust he has on her since from day one.

The picture of her hugging one of her classmates was a dare made by her friends. She either hug him or she won't eat with her own break money which is enough punishment for her. She hasn't eaten for more than twenty four hours then, so she hugged him feeling like it is no problem to just hug a classmate. Her other classmates do that all the time but what she didn't know is that, they took the photo and sent it to her fiancée.

Since when that happened, she stopped talking to those set of friends and changed her circle of friends. She explained everything to him later when he came back. She didn't want to talk to him knowing she will hear the betrayal and disapproval in his voice and she could swallow anything but not that from Imad. They built their friendship right from the scratch as best friends before they started their relationship so they already trusted each other since before their love.

He's been her shoulder since from the beginning of her scholarship in that school. She never gets to cry when he is there in that school. He always makes her smile, apologise to her on her mother's behalf. He gave her a phone and ask her to call him whenever her mother scolds her or yell at her. Her mother is always on her throat so they spend more than thirty minutes with him consoling her. Her mother found out she was talking to a Prince even before she does.

She demand that she won't be seeing him if he is not willing to marry her. She said that boys nowadays only want to spoil girls life and leave them hanging on a cliff. He admitted that he loves her and together they both agreed to marry each other. He said he doesn't have any problem marrying after he finished studying and the mother agreed that he should send his Wards, that happened. But after that photo, he couldn't hold on any longer and decide that he will marry her before he finished his MBA.

Lateefah and Kamila never tried passing any ball in Imad's court. They only want to find their own Prince charming amongst his friends. They know that his friends from their school will attend and maybe even their crushes will finally notice them with fitted gowns. All of them have figure to die for so that won't be a problem, they are slim. As confident as ever in their skins so that won't bother them to flirt a little.

They want to get married to anytime soon. They found out that nothing will stop them from continuing college just because they are married. They can decide not to give birth till after they are done so why wait? Seeing their friend happily married to her equally happy and devoted husband, just pushed them into wanting to have their own partners.

They don't care about what people say. Sometimes or all the time, people say things because they are jealous of what you have. They will criticise you in a way you feel conscious of what you are doing when in reality, they just want that thing that you have. You are doing everything right but because they don't have what you do, they start to criticise. Just be who you want to be and what you want to be, people 'them' don't matter at all.