Meeting Badgirlღ

Ohiyo Minna this is my first time writing about school romance and stuff. i have another fanfiction ongoing please read it (◕^^◕)

Jellal's P.o.v

"Stupid alarm clock! why did I even buy that thing?" Jellal shouted in mind as he was running to school.

" Watch where your going " a scarlet-haired girl scolded

" Whatever" I said grumply as I picked up her books.

" Erza right?" I asked since it was written on her textbooks and workbooks.

" yea "

" I have to go now, see ya later "

Honestly I did find her cute, her scarlet hair was neatly tied behind her back and the way she pouted was so adorable. What am I thinking? picking up my bag i dashed to school leaving her behind

~ Time Skip ~

" your late mr fernandes " Mr Scarpio said

" I'm sorry, I met with an accident awhile ago "

" oh is that so? nevermind that please take your seat at the back, today we will be having a transferred student from Fantasy High be sure to introduce yourself to her "

I looked towards the door and that moment, my fate was sealed..........

(A/N) ; ok hi friends it's me from 2 years after i wrote this fanfic, so i just wanna put a disclaimer out there that i have found many typo errors in the first few chapter after re-reading it, i don't know what the younger me was thinking hahaha... anyways trust me the later chapters are much better even i must say i was quite impressed with my own creativity back then. oh wells i'm gonna go hope you enjoy my fanfics and do check out others that i've written.