She removed the key from the gate and left.  She circled around the neighborhood and eventually stopped at a playground.  It used to be a hide out place for Rowoon and her.  She sat a swing and pushed herself.   The memory of Rowoon and her playing here was as fresh as if it happened yesterday.

Rowoon would push her swing, they played hide and seek a lots, and they even skipped class once and hid here.  It was simple back then, just two kids being best of friends.  But now.....she didn't know what they were.

Rain started to drop.  Sohyun hid inside the play house before the rain poured down.  It was once a big space for her, but now she couldn't even stretch her legs.

She fell asleep as she waited for the rain to stop.  when she woke up again, it was already dark outside.  Soon after, she heard someone stepped into the play house.  She wasn't surprised who came inside.  She moved inside to spare the space for him.  He sat opposite to her, he tried to fit in his leg, but they were just too long, he had to leave them outside of the play house.

"This is a hard place to find, I looked everywhere." Rowoon said.

"That's the point, isn't it?" Sohyun pouted.  She was still mad at him, but the thought that he looked everywhere for her made her lips curled up.

"I am sorry about earlier.  I didn't mean it that way."

Sohyun turned her head away, and waited for him to continue.

"I mean, it might have started as an accident, but I did what I did because I like you"

Sohyun paused, did he just say that he liked her?

"I guess I have always liked you, but I just realized it that night.  And...I just lost it."

Sohyun remained silent, but she could hear her heart pounding.

"I am really sorry for being selfish, I shouldn't have done it because I know you are still in love with your ex....and I should've told you earlier, but I was terrified by the thought of losing you once and for all....."

Rowoon took Sohyun's hand into his and said "I know what I did was unforgivable, but please tell me what I can do to make you feel better?"

He nervously licked his lips as he waited for Sohyun's reply.  A minute had passed but it felt like an hour.  "I know it's a lots to process." He released his hold and moved away.  "You can take as long as you need."

"Kiss me." Sohyun finally spoke as she pulled him back.

"Huh?" Rowoon looked into Sohyun's eyes, not sure what he had just heard.

"Do you want me to forgive you or what? I said kiss....". This time Rowoon didn't hesitate, he quickly pecked on her lips.

He carefully looked at Sohyun, he couldn't tell what she was thinking. 

"Do it again." Sohyun said as she frowned.

"What?" He was completely clueless right now.

"Can you even call that a kiss? You were just bumping your lips on mine!"

"Ok.....ok...." Rowoon moved closer, he took a deep breath and said. "I will do it now...." He looked at Sohyun's lips and swallowed.  He moved closer bit by bit until they could feel each other's breath.  He finally leaned in and landed his lips on hers.

It was different this time.  If the first one was a baby kiss version, then this one would be an adult version.  It was a passionate kiss.  It was deeper, hotter and more intense.  He could feel his body temperature rising.  Once he had a taste of her, he wanted more.  He wanted to pull her closer and kiss her deeper, but he couldn't be selfish again.  He broke off the kiss and looked at her.

Sohyun paused again, she was still replaying the kiss in her head.  It was a short lived but breathtaking kiss.  She bit on her lower lip and said.  "That's better."

"So?" Rowoon couldn't help but asked.  His heartbeat was over 120rpm.

"So?"

"What does it mean?"

"What do you think it means?" Sohyun blushed as she raised her voice, was he stupid or something?

"I....I don't want to get the message wrong, I thought you are still in love with Inseong..."

"Why do you keep mentioning him? And where the hell did you get the idea that I still love him?"

"Well, I was about to come clean that day, but you had mistakened me as him when you tried strip off my pajamas....." Rowoon's ears turned red as he recalled the event.

"When did I......oh." She remembered now and chuckled "You silly, I was just BSing.  I was trying to look for your sexy birth mark."

"My.....". Rowoon pressed his hand on his chest, trying to piece everything together.  "Was it what you were doing this afternoon?"

Sohyun nodded. "That's the only thing I remembered that night."

"Oh...."Rowoon finally smiled.  He moved his face closer to her again.  "Just in case, but if you ever want to know what happened that night, I can....."

Sohyun hit his chest before he could finish. "You wish!"

Rowoon held her hand with one hand and pulled her waist towards him with another. "You have no idea how much I wanted this to happen."

Sohyun looked up and met his gaze. "I think I do."

Rowoon leaned in, closed his eyes and gave her another passionate kiss.  Sohyun hooked her arms around his neck and kissed him back.  She chuckled after they broke it off.

"What's so funny?" Rowoon asked, he lightly brushed her bang and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I was just thinking that we used to play in here a lot when we were little.  And look at us now, we are making out at the very same spot." Rowoon looked around the play house and they both broke into laughter.

"So....shall we call it our first day today?" Rowoon asked carefully.

Sohyun nodded and joked.  "Not our first kiss though."

Rowoon smiled with joy.  "Right, I've lost count already."

"And yet you forgot what happened last night."

"What happened?" Rowoon blinked innocently.

Sohyun chuckled and whispered in his ears.

The night was long and they had a lot to catch up.