Prologue

I've walked in the grand staircase gracefully. I'm wearing a black long tube dress tonight with a smoky eyes make up. Kumakaway sa bawat flash ng camera. I'm happy that after how many years nakilala na rin ako ng maraming tao ngayon. I had a dream to become an actress for long. And now, I'm thankful, natupad na ang pangarap ko ngayon.

Pumunta ako ngayon sa Meralco Theater para sa Golden Artist Awards.

Dumiretso na ako sa assigned table ko. I'm waiting for the announcement of Awards. Sana manalo ako ngayong gabi.

I see in my peripheral vision that Beatrix Abella, my co-actress is going in my place. She kissed me in the cheeks and I kissed her too.

"Hey Andy, I know you'll win tonight", she said excitedly.

"I hope so, Thank you Bea" I answered happily.

The event started when Chelsea sings, a famous singer. After watching some performances, the awarding started.

Dean Mazan and Leigh Gomez, a famous actors too are the MC for today.

Dean smiles and said "Ladies and Gentlemen. These are the nominees of Best Actress 2020." They play a video clip with us on it. A clip from my movie entitled You and I was played. And I was smiling the whole time when I look myself in the screen. We are 5 nominees, and my co-nominees are Shanelle, Julia, Love, and Alex. Hindi na ako umaasang mananalo ako dahil puro magagaling na actress ang mga nominees.

Leigh looked at the cue card and announced that the "The winner of Best Actress Award is?"

Andreanna Milan Lopez

I heard a loud clap from the crowd. I walked in the stage slowly. It feels so good. Hindi ko alam na makakatanggap ako ng award na ito.

I hold the mic and said "Salamat po sa Golden Artists Award. Grabe yung feeling ko ngayon, sobrang saya It such a great opportunity to receive this award. And I wanted to serve as a motivation to all actresses. Thank you to Director Lia for guiding me. To all Andeng, , Andy fans out there, thank you for always supporting me.

After attending the ceremony, we attended the party with my staffs, director, scriptwriter and co-actors. I join them with my manager and my makeup-artists. I drank a few shots. And I got so tired, so I decided to go home.

Pag-uwi ko, nagtaka ako bakit nakabukas ang pinto sa kwarto ko. Even my windows are open.

Nagulat ako nang may makita akong box. I opened it and I was shocked because it's full of my pictures. I'm getting scared kasi even in my mirror, I have a picture on it.

Baka fan lang sabi ko.

I thought he is just a fan.

Pero hindi pala.