Prologue Part 2

(A/N: Author-san did his math wrong! You, Wendy, and Sherria will be 19 before the Grand Magic Games)

Y/N begins to wake up and immediately notices the cold, he sits up and sees that he was sleeping on packed snow, using a bag as a pillow, he opens the bag and sees some clothes, specifically his clothes.

???: Ah, you're awake little Y/N.

Y/N looks where the voice came from and sees a dragon, he screams and quickly runs away and hides behind an ice pillar, he then slowly looks out from behind it to see the dragon still there.

???: There is no need to be afraid Y/N, my name is Fubuki, you're mother, Ariana, brought you here so you can learn my magic.

Y/N: What's mommy's secret knock?

Fubuki: What?

Y/N: If you're a friend of mommy, then you know her knock, what is it?

Fubuki knocks on the wall in the following pattern. Knock knock, knock knock knock.

Y/N, still unsure if he can trust this dragon because well, it's a dragon, slowly approaches the dragon, he comes closer by one ice pillar when everything bursts into flames and he begins screaming then he notices an ice pillar and runs to hug it.

Fubuki: Was it a hallucination Y/N?

Y/N now looks at the dragon and nods, knowing that his mother wouldn't tell someone she doesn't trust about his hallucinations.

Fubuki: That's why she brought you here, to help you learn ice magic, and here, ice is everywhere, you don't have to worry about the fire.

Y/N: Where's mommy?

Fubuki: She said she had to go on a trip, she didn't say how long, but she did say she'd be back for you.

Y/N: Okay, how do we get started?

Fubuki: Well, you need to eat, don't you?

Y/N: Yeah.

Fubuki: I'm going hunting, stay here.

Fubuki exits the cave and Y/N looks around at his surroundings.

Y/N: Maybe... maybe I can finally make a snowman!

Y/N excitedly gets up and begins attempting to create a snowman before he realizes something.

Y/N: I have no sticks, or a carrot, or rocks... ah!

Y/N begins creating the base of the snowman, after he creates the head of the snowman, he attempts to break two long icicles and one short icicle off and succeeds, he then puts the long icicles into the snowman to act as arms, then puts the small one in to act as a nose, he then draws a smiley face with his finger and claps to himself.

Fubuki: I see you enjoyed yourself while I was gone.

Y/N: Yeah! Meet Mr. Freezy, he's now my best friend!

Fubuki: Don't you think he's a little cold? I mean he doesn't have a blanket or anything.

Y/N: Yeah, but I don't have anything that fits him...

Fubuki: Hmm... I'll be right back.

Fubuki leaves and soon comes back with lots of leaves and twain.

Fubuki: Let's make him a coat together.

Y/N: Yay! Thank you! Say thank you Mr. Freezy!

Mr. Freezy: ...

Fubuki: You're welcome Mr. Freezy.

Fubuki turns into her human form and begins to help make Mr. Freezy a coat.